How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

of course change your not profitable habits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t leave it to the last minute…GBPCAD

what’s you idea behind this trade, I don’t think supply demand, can you explain your reason please?

1 Like

supply and demand with price action

I love listening to lies when I know the truth. When they sell I buy, when they buy I sell.:blush::muscle::point_left:

1 Like

How many times do you usually trust an supply&demand Area to touch?

1 Like

Do you ever use Fundamental news or just Technical?

Knowledge is life with wings :blush:

1 Like

You can incorporate psychological whole numbers as well to strengthen your resolve any support or resist area

Great set up mate

It would be better if you posted the reasons behind the trades but I don’t think he has time

More than 500pips Last week 1

4 5 :blush::point_left:

You can beat the market-makers by selecting an authorised ECN broker. ECN brokers perform as financial intermediaries using Electronic Communication Networks (ECN). They provide you with direct access to interbank liquidity providers with the help of ECN operators. ECN brokers offer variable spreads that are usually much narrower than the spreads offered by market makers, ensuring a tighter bid and ask price. Unlike conventional brokers, ECN brokers work in the client’s favor. They always want you to win so that they can charge commissions.

1 Like

just wait until there is money lying in the corner, and all you have to do is go over there and pick it up :blush:

Winners don’t wait for chances they take them - Posted this trade on the 1st of November and It hit 330 pips target easily​:muscle::grin:

1 Like

Beating the market at their own game🙂

When you have discipline and knowledge this is what you can do🙂

Never dreamed about success, worked for it. :blush:

One day you will thank yourself for never giving up. This week so far💪

Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness Will come.:blush: