How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

Rule number 1 , Never Be number 2 - Yesterday close trades and live running :hugs:

GBPAUD :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quick Scalping

Don’t count the days make the days count😊

No one can take it from you - KNOWLEDGE
GBPAUD Trades update - Before and After😎

pure price action

#supply and demand
#naked charts
1_1

What does the mentorship and heavily edited screenshots of conversations have to do with beating market makers?

Why is that even relevant?

GBPNZD … Waiting for it :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Entries points are there in the pictures . go and open your charts and do a little analysis . you can learn something from them . why i entered in there :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s Monday …Live running :yum::sunglasses:

I did take a look at the conversations with students. I couldn’t find entry points no matter how I read those conversations.

Is this your idea of being a teacher/mentor? You tell someone to refer to charts without SR lines, annotations or any accompanying text explaining the thought process?

If you don’t know how to, perhaps you can interact with other forum members and engage in broader discussions. We’ll gladly share ideas and teach you how to annotate and analyze your charts with you :slight_smile: Here’s an example of an annotated chart and the thread below it:

GBPNZD After 4 Hours :sunglasses:
Before

Monday Live trades Update😁

I think instead of focusing on beating the market makers, you must focus on becoming a pro trader. The energy that goes in planning on how to beat market movers, can channelise to crack the market and make your decisions. This way you will organically come out as a successful trader and earn the profits you deserve.

USDCHF before and AFTER

766 pips just with 4 pairs last week setups…Before and After setups :slightly_smiling_face:
#Julian Neman #NakedCharts #PurePriceAction #Supply&Demand

It’s Monday - Before and After :blush:

Trades update

GOLD :sunglasses:

Be number #1 and Prove it to your self again and again :blush:

#Julian Neman

#PurePriceAction

#NakedCharts

Monday open trades update :blush:

#Julian Neman

#PurePriceAction

#NakedCharts