How to Beat the Market Makers at Their Own Game

look at the charts, whichever way the trade goes (big reversal or big continuation), he’s always there right at the start. Do you think that’s real? I don’t. It’s a piece of cake to open trades both directions and delete the pictures showing the wrong direction.

Then there’s screenshots of numbers with information blanked out. Account number hidden. This is all easily done to create the image of success.

I strongly suspect this is bait for people to PM him and pay for mentoring. Which the person who earlier did that said he shows you how to plot S + R.

2 Likes

Like i said EURJPY buy on point .

EURJPY more update :kissing_heart:

When you know the TRUTH what the Market makers are doing - Trading the EURJPY for the second time :blush:
#julianneman
#number1
#banktrading
#PurePriceAction
#NakedCharts
#supplyanddemand

So what is the was/is the TRUTH in this instance?

Don’t wish for it work for it - Live trades :blush:

Nice photoshoppe Guy. u r cheating people. if u r gud trader post your myfxbook page.

When the why is clear the how is easy☺️

Define success on your own terms - Live Runnings :relaxed:
#julianneman
#numberone1
#banktrading
#PurePriceAction
#NakedCharts
#supplyanddemand

You’ll never get a reply or any real information. I don’t think it’s photoshop, but 100% it’s not real. It’s baiting people for a PM, then he asks you to pay. Babypips should ban people like this. Nothing is called in real time and nothing is contributed to the forum

u are the man JForex2020!

1 Like

EURJPY - Posted this trade on my Facebook one day ago before all these movements happened.

AUDNZD

So what is the truth? Or are you just making empty claims?

Not sure if it’s the platform, but a some of the open/close levels on these candles don’t line up. If these inconsistencies occurred at market close then you could write them off as a result of the increased spread, but they don’t. Those 2 red candles in the middle are at 12:00 and 3:00pm NY time. If my candles looked like that, I might be concerned.

I’ve pasted my chart for comparison:

1 Like

Several of those are at market close, so a bit of slippage is normal. But that amount is way more than you’d expect. My candles have a small amount, yours look to have zero.

1 Like

USDCHF 500 plus pips are waiting

Hi, May I know your FB? How do I find you there? thank you.

AUDCHF & EURCAD - Easy money😊
#julianneman
#NUMBERONE1
#banktrading
#PurePriceAction
#NakedCharts
#supplyanddemandtrading

My fb is Redirecting... . Thank you