How to choose a broker safely?

I’m newbie sorry for my english .
My capital grow up every day , too much Regulator . (~2 year profit)

FSC Home :: FSCL - Financial Services Complaints Ltd. Hotforex
FCA Financial Services Commission Roboforex British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission > Home Forex4you
Cysec Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission Exness

I fear someday lose all my money . I need a best Regulator when broker scams (close account) , I can get a refund from the Regulator (not profit just my capital) . I seem domain have “.gov” better than other. Can you help me ?

Your 3 brokers are regulated and well-known brokers. I think your money is secure there. Don’t worry.

Dude, I think you are dreaming. Have you ever heard of a situation where traders get a refund when a regulated broker went AWOL. Even if the does not close account, some regulated broker can still play tricks with your trade and eat your money, what will you do in such a case? You better stop thinking regulation to be a safe heaven because it is not. Just find a broker that has a good track record and a broker that is serving traders without much complain.

Give me some broker fixed leverage 1:500 with NDD,ECN,STP account <$1001 and good spread :smiley:

I suggest you open a demo account with those brokers too so you can get a feel of their bid-ask spreads, slippage, stop-hunting practices (if any).

Are your three brokers NDD STP/ECN brokers and have good spread?

Yes , good spread from 0.6 pip for EU :slight_smile:

What about leverage 1:500, can your broker give you that. I am sure regulation does not allow such leverage, if your broker offer that, it means it is not properly regulated.

Choosing the best forex broker is quite simple - he has to understand their business objectives and safeguard your investment in the best way possible to implement its business strategy.

Best brokers are those simple ones in trading, your 3 brokers are regulated and has a good reviews and has a good spread from 0.6 pip for EU!

Opening a demo account is good trader strategy as happyip mentioned, they can get you a feel of their bid-ask spreads, slippage.

Good Luck!

Very true!Test drive your broker through their demo account.

Agree agree agree.

Best brokers offer very good and beneficial trading conditions. Also, best brokers are not the most popular ones or the regulated ones. Once a broker provides good facilities and aids for trading.

Hi,

You can create a Demo Account with any traders they are best in the industry. Also you can search for the traders who are familiar with Forex industry based on their experience.

Thanks.