How to choose a Broker?

i dont know why right now so many newcomers looking for brokers suggestion in Beginners Question. they should go in broker section

yes , good broker doesn’t restrict any kind of trading strategy with scalping and hedging.

I also experienced many brokers. some supporters say it allows EA scalping, but in fact, the EA delivered on MT4 always fails, while the other broker is normal.

First learn the Forex market with good content, get yourself knowledge about the market then you will get the idea how to find the broker for your trading.

Use baby pips broker section to read reviews about forex brokers. One common rule is to NOT choose brokers which are new to the industry or resort to aggressive and “cheap” advertising. They can paint a picture of quick and big wins what is a dangerous approach in trading. I would recommend to try IB, Hotforex, Tickmill and other industry “veterans” before you can explore less reputable brokers with better condition. Bear in mind that caveat emptor is on you :slight_smile:

Choosing a good Forex broker is a not difficult task. Just check some valid points for that broker before getting registered.
The first and basic point is Forex broker should be Regulated and fully licensed. The good and well-reputed broker should offer standard as well as flexible trading terms including commission ratio, leverage, etc. Don’t forget to check out about the Customer Support service.

so many regulations are there , which is more appropriate do you think ?

yes you are right
It’s totally depends on regulatory body

Try to deal with ECN brokers. They are much better than others.

If you want, I suggest www.icmarkets.com is the best I’ve ever known.
and I also have a few reviews here In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade