How to choose a Broker?

Suggest me from where can i choose some one.

Search for it on this site there are enough threads to keep you busy. If not, put it into Google. Look for a regulated one.

Thank you Brother.

in order to me, should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

If possible find a broker which is regulated in a jurisdiction where all clients benefit from -

1. clients’ funds must be placed in separate bank account, segregated from the company’s operating capital
  2. clients’ funds are insured by the firm’s membership of an independent protection scheme so that if the firm goes bust, your deposited funds will be reimbursed
  3. the firm is not legally permitted to trade against clients’ positions or against clients’ interests

Go to the Brokers section right here on Babypips, there’s plenty of information there.

1 Like

i think it is more appropriate to move on broker section particularly on top rating Fx forums. only this approach can make you knowledgeable about knowledgeable.

right now , its difficult , because almost thousands of brokers right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams.

This forum is also having broker section where you can discuss which one and what kind of broker you can select.

You can also search for reviews at forums like forexpeacearmy to find real user reviews. Read what other users say about one particular broker. All brokers are not perfect, each of them will get customer complaints every now and then.

Look for a broker that focus on your safety

Make sure to look for FCA regulated brokers.

Before beginning a search for the right broker, you must first decide what type of trader you want to be and what services you need. If you want to be a position trader, or one who trades infrequently, your best bet is either a full-service or a discount broker. Making the choice between full-service and discount brokers depends upon how independently you want to operate as a trader.

If you want advice on your stock-investing plans, you need to seek out a full-service broker, but this expensive option is not necessarily recommended. Before risking your money on trading, however, you need to be comfortable enough with the language and mechanics of trading and how to conduct your own research. If you don’t need the services of a direct-access broker, your best bet is to select a discount broker.

I trade with fxprimus and so satisfied

@Henery If you do a Google search, you will find a lot of fake and bias reviews on websites that take money from some brokers to slam others. The best is to do a research on what should an ideal broker have. Should it be the speed, the support, no manipulation or same day transfers. See what fits you and then select one

1 Like

Exactly. Whole section on it.

2 Likes

yes , every forum VIP or General have a broker section , this can be a great source to ensure which is good for us. from all FPA is really rich and knowledgeable.

That is my advice too. There is plenty of information here.

The forum is really high active so you no need any promotion, go to broker section and there will be also few traders which are really looking for real broker and information.

Is a broker good or not? That broker must allow all methods that allow all trading methods (except those that are illegal to affect a broker or other genuine investors).
I recommend ICMarkets and there are reasons, not just a simple word, good or bad
Try visiting this topic In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade