How to create a personalized calendar to mark important dates?

Hi! How can I create a customized flip wall calendar with the important dates?

1 Like

You can use the software Photo Calendar Creator. The program is easy to use. You can download it from the official site photo-calendar-software.com, so there is no chance to get a virus.

2 Likes

I would use MYFXBOOK or BABYPIPS ECONOMIC CALENDAR those are very good.

Can I add important events to my personalized calendar right away?

1 Like

Yes, you can choose a template and change it, adding your personal photos and notes.

It is better to create your planner for each month.

1 Like

I don’t need a planner. I usually write down my goals for the day and in my notebook. I got so used to it. I want to create a beautiful calendar to have the birthdays of my loved ones in it. So I never forget to congratulate them.

I always create a planner myself. It’s much easier with it. So I rationally use my time. In the past, I used to have all my tasks written in my notebook.

Rorry, I have no idea how to fit all my tasks into one planner.

You can change the templates yourself. You can select a week grid with columns for your notes.

I made a customized wall calendar as a Christmas gift for my parents. I added our family photos. It turned out to be a very beautiful gift.

I don’t like flip calendars. I prefer a large wall calendar, where you can see all the important dates for the next few months very easily.

It’s a matter of taste. With the flip calendar, you can use more photos and create beautiful collages.

Does the quality of photos that are used on your customized calendar matter?

If you’re a Google Drive user, hop over into Sheets, click the + to create a new sheet and there should be a template called 2018 calendar. Done.

Choose the best pictures from your archives. If you want to use a photo as a background, you need to make sure that it is a large and high-quality picture.

Use the service of a professional polygraphy to get the best quality of your calendar.

What format should I use to save the calendar?

The photo calendar should be saved as an image. You can find the instructions in program site.

Arisha, thanks, for the answer.