How to effectively learn forex

Hello everyone, I’m a new beginner, I want to learn how to trade and learn everything about it

Just jump into your demo account and have fun with it. You’ll make a lot of mistakes, but keep at it. Don’t trade real monet untl you’re profitable on demo. Losing real bank takes all the fun out of it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can start here. And if you can learn and practice at the same time, then also have a demo account.
School of pipsology

And take your time, enjoy the process.:blush:

7 things that worked for me were

1. ignoring advice
  2. refusing to give up
  3. developing patience
  4. practicing new ideas
  5. practicing more new ideas
  6. practicing old ideas that seemed to work
  7. when finally trading real money, building a position 1 micro lot at a time–but in any case no more in total than a tiny fraction of what I could afford to lose–until thought basically stopped and trading was reduced to muscle memory in the finger that clicks the mouse.

Took decades.

1 Like

How to learn Forex effectively? I am a beginner and want to learn. Start by learning basic concepts about the market like lot, spread, pips, margin, etc. After that, learn different trading strategies. Choose a reliable broker who is licensed and provides training materials and tools for market analysis. Start trading on a demo account to understand how forex trading works without the risk of losing real money. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Forex trading is a high-risk type of investing that requires a lot of time and effort to succeed. I hope these tips will help you .

2 Likes

Wow bro thanks for the advice

1 Like

Imma keep a note of this, appreciate it

A question please… Am a beginner and much interested to learn. Do I need to concentrate on everything from pre-school lesson 1 to 361 or are there some hints which you can give me to put more effort on some topics which are mostly used in forex trading. Do I need to write notes on everything?

Beginners often expect a lot from Forex. Moreover, they want to start earning money quickly and a lot. That’s why they can’t do anything for a long time. There is a lot to study here, check how it works in practice and create your own trading strategy. Those who can and want to cope with this will make money in this market.

Try to apply your earned knowledge on demo trading because it will help you sharpen your ideas.

Appreciate it ill keep that in mind

Focus on completing each lesson one step at a time. Don’t worry about taking notes on everything. The lessons have summaries at the end, which can help retain key points.

1 Like

do the school of pipsology thats the first thing, stick to demo accounts for a couple of months, and one thing i read here and it might be the best advice, practice and patience, experience is the best teacher

1 Like

I started trading on a demo account, gradually, because there wasn’t much time. Then, I figured things out on my own, read some materials, and watched explanations on YouTube. It seems to me that trading is such a vast and multi-faceted topic that it could be taught at a university.

Alright bro thanks

1 Like

Good advise, thanks.

1 Like