How to enter in forex market with real money?

I am a college student currently in 3rd year (i.e 1 year left to get my graduation degree). and i am really interested in forex trading and excited to make my career in this, I do demo trading from last 3 months. then how i entre into the forex trading with real money, which is the right time to enter in it?

The right time to start trading depends on your experience and confidence. Since you’ve practiced demo trading, ensure you fully understand your strategy and can manage risks. When you feel prepared and emotionally ready to handle real losses, you’ll know it’s time to begin.

but the problem is that, i am a college student. how can i arrange capital.
what happen if i trade in prop firm and if i make sufficient amout of money, then trade in real account. what you say about this, is it good or bad idea?

of course! That is a smart way to gain experience without risk. If you can meet their targets, it can help build your confidence. Just be sure to fully understand the terms and any profit-sharing rules. It’s a solid option if you’re disciplined and patient.

any best prop ferm you suggest, which is best.

The site propfirmmatch.com might help in seeing what is available, at what price, and opinions, etc

Hi @Paras_19, be realistic rather than opportunistic in trading.

As you mentioned, you don’t have experience with trading. You are asking about how to enter forex with real money. I don’t think it will be good idea to explore prop firm.

Perhaps, I am already a very old man, I am too conservative compare to younger generation, but I still have no clue how to make it happened. :thinking:

Cost wise, Cheapest prop firm need to pay 25 USD. It’s better to open a cent account. You can learn to trade 25 USD ( 2500 USC ), you can sharpen your skill here.

3 Likes

Dont use other prop firm then FTMO, dont fall on cheap prop firms, you will reagret.

thank you so much sir, definately i do that. :innocent:

okay, buddy :wink:

sir, you mean i do demo trade untill i am profitable.

Hi @Paras_19, as I think you are better in Demo Account.

I don’t want you get trauma by using real money :sweat_smile:

To enter forex trading with real money, start by choosing a reputable broker and funding a live account. Begin with a small amount to manage risk. Monitor market conditions and practice disciplined trading strategies. The right time to enter is when you feel confident in your skills and analysis.

2 Likes

Putting more money into the trading account does not make you a better trader. Until you can trade profitably consistently you remain like the car driver lost on a dangerous road - having a bigger engine doesn’t solve those issues.

1 Like

i like your thar motivational line, thanks a lot buddy

To enter forex trading with real money, start by ensuring you have a solid understanding of the market and a proven demo trading strategy. Begin with a small amount to manage risk. Look for favorable market conditions and enter when you feel confident in your analysis and decision-making skills.

1 Like