How To Find A Forex Mentor Near Me

How should I go about finding a no charge forex/trading mentor, preferably near me? In case it matters, I live in Lafayette Louisiana which is about 3 hours west of New Orleans.

I’m sure we have plenty of traders from Loiusiana here on Babypips

something for you btw welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to Babypips forum. I second Professor Pips post. Think about what you could offer in return for a willing mentor or coach that would be valuable for the other party. A very long time ago, I needed an administrator to help me change managing agents for our property portfolio. Online, I met a young man who was time rich and cash poor. I paid him part time whilst I trained him in project management and he taught me forex principles and practice. That young man is now a Google executive with a six figure salary and I have a property portfolio that is still managed by the consolidated agents he put in place. A win - win.

2 Likes

imagen

1 Like

Why would anyone teach or mentor a random stranger for free is beyond me.

I don’t think there’s a sense to search for a mentor in trading. It’s such an activity where first-hand experience is the best thing you can do for education.

Moreover, you should know that there are tons of fake mentors who sell the air. Literally, they won’t teach you, while just rip you off, convincing you that you are a master i nthe industry. I faced such ones, but I was smart enough not to start working with them. Be careful, it’s such a sphere where everyone wish make money on you, apply only to reliable and time-proven resources. Like here, babypips school. No need for a mentor.