How to find is this new Broker legitimate?

I found a new broker, and I need to know how to find a broker, whether legitimate or not.

They have these types of details and is there a way I can check these details online or a calling.

Licensed with Czech National Bank (CNB, id: 0344xxxx ) and registered with US’s National Futures Association (NFA, id: 0523xxx).

I like them because they have a PAMM investing account with around 18 months with good results.

Have you found any online reviews of them? An address that exists? How long have they been around? Few routes you can go down when researching them.

1 Like

no there is not any footprint about them that is why I trying to find but there is Myfxbook for trading since Jun 01, 2019

That sounds fishy then. Rather have some legit info about them rather than a MyFXBook. Sounds more like account management than a broker.

1 Like

What is their name and do you have a link to their website?

1 Like

Best Trader System by BestTrader761 | Myfxbook

trading looks very exciting but can’t trust the broker. name cooper markets

Hi! You said in your earlier post that they don’t have a footprint on web but a simple search revealed that they are unregulated and registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG), amongst other details. I suggest you look them up once again esp. read about them on theforexreview. Be careful with your money.

1 Like

Don’t do it. Just stay away. Many fake brokers create investment opportunities and act like they are separate entities. Stay away from new brokers. Use those with 5 years record only

1 Like

Yes clearly can’t trust but how can they make these results? is there a way a broker makes fake results and verify myfxbook with it?