How to find?

Hi, i’m new to this forum and this field… I’m looking to know the steps to find great forex broker… Could you share the list of brokers with rating to learn more?..

Hi ElliotJohn,
So do I, I’m new to this forum. Purpose of joining is to explore more on this field & share something that I could.
I do have bad experience with a broker in the past and almost give up in forex. Now I’m with Netotrade for just over a month. Great support from them, their objective is to see your success…I got their daily call, analyze & explaining the market situation prior to any trade…I can say it is a 1 to 1 personal coach up to money management…great thanks to Danny Brown who is struggling to educate me…now and at the moment I had more than 20% gain in my account. I not recommending anything over here…just to share to whom seeking this kind of service…it worth a try.

Good luck!!
Ariff

There is a good article titled “How to Find a Good Forex Broker” at billericky.hubpages.com. I hope it will help you.

Source: How to find a Good Forex Broker by billericky

I trade with Oanda and they have been the best for me. I like them because of the tight spreads, the ability to trade nano lots and they are easy to deal with.

Thanks everyone! Keep sharing… Your reviews can add useful guide to the beginners like me!

Is the reviewer’s site make the benefits to find the best? share your thoughts on forex review sites…

Here is a forex broker comparison. Check the spread of all listed forex brokers. Oanda and DF Markets are my personal favorites. DF Markets’ average spread on EUR/USD for the last 24 hours is just 1.1 pips vs 1.5 pips with Oanda. Both brokers are regulated by reputable regulatory bodies. DF Markets are registered in UK and regulated by FSA. Oanda is one of the largest US brokers, regulated by CFTC and NFA.

DF Markets offers higher leverage and allows hedging but like all non-US brokers don’t accept US clients. If you are an US resident go for an account with Oanda.

You can find the best forex brokers at online trading sites, it is the best way to hire expert brokers online.

Yeah, difficulty is also to become a broker… How to prevent the trade from the scamming brokers? Is there any tool to find the scams? share your experience!

Yes dont go to any brokerage where the spreads are too low, since these brokers are not on the market, they are just market makers. They will make Your trades requate, stop hunt You, find real ECN broker. Look for review sites.

Thank you Tremmy FX! If you know any review sites with respective details without scam, share to this thread!