Thousands’ platforms out there, all look professional. Which platforms do you recommend using and which to avoid?
Welcome to Babypips.
There aren’t all that many platforms, for forex, really?
I recommend avoiding Metatrader (MT4 or MT5) and maybe trying either TradingView or cTrader. Just my opinion, of course.
Just one more thought for you, in case you meant “brokers” when you said “platforms” (new members sometimes do!), this part of the forum will help you -
And this also helps for “getting started” - ![]()
Thanks Jadzia!!! This helps a whole lot.
I have just watched a tutorial on TradingView and also got Metatraders downloaded. cTrader is brand-new to me. Why do you think it is better to avoid Metatrader?
Honestly, countless reasons, but for starters it’s antiquated junk, doesn’t display some common indicators correctly, and is very easy for bad brokers to manipulate prices on, against their customers.
Does this little thread help? (There are many others, too, if you browse/search) …
Hi Fxbonifx !
If I were you I would definitely use TradingView. No need to pay to trade well. What I really like about TradingView is that my graphics are saved and when I am not home, I have the same graphics on my laptop, whether I am using the app or any browser.
You can customize a lot of things to help you see things clearer and make things simple. The best advice I can give you is to try. There’s no need to rush.