How to get started

Hi fam I’m new here and would like to know how to read/understand charts , patterns , price actions, best trading time, what currency best or suitable for trade e.t.c

Try school of pipsology. You will find it in education section. It covers almost all of those.

To learn forex properly, you can visit the educational section of babypips.

Start with the course here, and be patient. You will slowly find what best adapts to your style

Hello and welcome DJWEGO. All of that is covered in Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com. Anything else, you can post here and the members will help. I wish you all the best.

To get started you need to learn as much as you can about forex and I recommend that you learn everything that there is to learn. You need to know what you’re getting yourself into because what you think forex trading is and what it really is may be different things. Most people that join usually have a different idea from what they actually find it it is.

1 Like

To get started you need to identify a good source of knowledge in forex. I may even be here or any other source you course . What matters it what it provides accurate and relevant knowledge because what you learn is very important. Knowledge is everything in forex. There is a school available and you can try it out to see if it works for you.

1 Like

there are videos and articles are available and for practical knowledge you can open a demo account and play around. It will help you learn more.

Also don’t be a in a rush to smash through the course asap. Take time to absorb as much as you can. Go back over sections you are unsure of. The markets aren’t going anywhere.

There are various sources available, one is pipsology school here itself. Give it a try and even try demo trading.

First of all, I would say to work with market context and support/resistance level. And you have to use a daily time frame for analysis and an H4 and H1 time frame to filter the trade. EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY can work with these pairs. All these things must be practiced in the demo.

If you want to trade, you have to learn first. Trading is a very risky business. And to survive in this risky business, you have to maintain proper money management and risk rewards. First, you have to learn trading then you have to trade by maintaining discipline.

Hi I’m new here trying to get started but I don’t know what to do

In a similar position to you. I learnt from here and also forex acadamey

I agree with you, I have started watching many tutorial videos on youtube and I have bought various books on how to trade forex in order to learn faster

School of pipsology here at BABYPIPS is the answer.

Keep posting in case you need any help. We would love to help you with your queries.

There are various online source and videos available to learn even you can learn here at School of pipsology, Babypips then open a demo account and practice.

First step - keep everything simple. A simple system, a simple strategy, simple experiments on a demo account - and do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.

And first learn risk and money management which will keep you in the game when others crash out. You cannot trade without capital, don’t forget that.