How to Get Your Money Back From Scam Forex Brokers

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately, I also got stuck with a scam broker. Actually similar story as I have read above. Someone recommended me this broker - Grandcashfx Ltd. I haven’t found this broker on any list (black lists, red lists, NFA list, CFTC’s list, and others).
The problem is that the withdrawal has been very expensive to get on my bank account. And now they claim another fee - tax fee. I totally lost 9326,75 USD, from which 500USD was an investment + 1700 USD for signals. The rest was withdrawal fee.
I’m spreading the news. But I would also appreciate any help/guidance. I feel a bit lost with it.

from personal experience, I can say that this is almost impossible, unfortunately, for this it is better to carefully make your choice of a broker

File a Chargeback Request With Your Credit Card Provider

The card chargeback is the most effective method to get your money back from forex scams. You can directly file a dispute with the issuing bank on the concerned transaction. The bank will then review the claim and determine its validity in the next few weeks.

Hahaha, if it was that easy to claim the chargeback. Maybe… Not in my case, As I have signed all agreements and DOD’s. The bank just returned my complaint. I had no choice, but to seek for another way out. I got too much money stuck with the broker. So, I had this company, called Scamconsulting SCC, they really helped me, despite my doubts.

This is very timely, but most use fake details as I noticed from the past, so you can hardly trace them. The best that can be done aside following your advice here is reporting the site to Google or maybe the host company and they site could be brought down or suspended until the issue is resolved.
But the best step to follow is to register with a regulated broker from the onset to avoid these hassles. And make sure you check too see if they are truly regulated, like I did with Forexchief, I had to contact they agency they claimed to be registered with. I only opened an account there after their status as regulated was confirmed.

Pretty much impossible to get money back from a broker, especially if you deposit with Crypto.

You may be able to however if you paid with card through your bank and request a charge back.