How to Invest $500

Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluation
The investing information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. We do not offer advisory or brokerage services, nor does it recommend or advise investors to buy or sell particular stocks or securities

Steps

1. Select an investment account
    1. Choose hands-on or hands-off investing
    1. DIY investor? Use commission-free ETFs
    1. Keep cash invested for 5 years or more
    1. Need the cash sooner? Consider these

If investing feels like a rich person’s game, it’s not your imagination: Many investments cater to the wealthy. But there are plenty of ways to invest with a smaller amount like $500.

After all, regularly investing those small chunks over a long time horizon just might be the single best path to building wealth — especially if you have high-interest credit card debt paid off and you’re contributing enough to earn any available 401(k) match from your employer.

With brokers and robo-advisors requiring low minimums, it’s possible for anyone to get in on the action. Here are five points to consider when investing $500.

You are right about this. Sometimes it is not good to stress one self too much and risk too much. I just made a post about how an EA I bought for $200 last month is making me average $75 every week with capital of $300. I think new traders should start investing in robots, good ones.

you need to be very careful with EA and bots in general 90% of them lose all there capital

Nice ideas, thx!