How to keep track of live events?

where to find this live streaming economic calender?

Cheers

There are many live economic calendars, but I prefer Myfxbook Calendar, because it is well customizable with exactly what you need, and the update is almost instantaneous after the news data is released.

1 Like

you can easily access them online. Download them and be up-to-date.
happy trading!

Does anybody actually READ threads before posting their crap???

The OP is looking for a LIVE NEWS FEED not an ECONOMIC CALENDAR!!!

I get live news from TradeStation but I pay handsomely for the privilege. So that’s one way of doing it. As I mentioned before on this thread: I only know of two brokers that provide a decent live news feed and that don’t charge for it (but a live and funded trading account is required in order to access) and those are Deltastock AD and DF Markets. I can attest to the fact that Deltastock’s news feed is about as good as it gets for “free” i.e. news comes through there sometimes even before Bloomberg and CNBC. Is it fast enough to be tradeable??? No news feed is in my opinion and you’re wasting your time even attempting to trade the news. But hey: that’s none of my business. But there you are (somebody asked where to get this so I’m telling where).

Wow!!! I finally got a reply from someone who read my question very well before posting any answer. I wanted to say stop posting crap before reading my question carefully but I didn’t want to be negative, but thanks for saying that for me. This is an AMAZING answer buddy, thank you so much for your help again. I will check these two brokers

2 Likes

Sorry for not understanding properly your question Ninmar! There are numerous sources of news and even the myfxbook calendar updated the real numbers of the data maybe 30 sec, but no more than a minute after the release. Same with ForexLive. I love their fast and detailed news, but again it is not light speed and not imediate. You get very fast news with many brokers, not only DeltaStock. For example you have Reuters news and more with OANDA. I used their services for long time, also FXCM or FXPro, not sure exactly but one of them has real time news feed, which is almost instant (maybe 2-3 sec delay). If you want to have these 2-5 seconds advantage than only option is to pay for services like RanSquawk but they start from 50 GBP. It all depends on how fast you want the data. If you have no problem with 5 seconds delay than go for a broker who offer such service and trade with them. If you want real time and audio, which also helps than you have to pay. I am not talking thousands of dollars like Bloomberg, but still substantial investment if you start with not too much capital.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I believe you need. I checked it is FxPro, not FXCM - Fxpro does offer the live squawk and headline feed from Ransquawk with no delay for no charge!
Just register on their website and go to tools, there you can find the squawk. I think it works even for demo account!

1 Like

That’s amazing! I will check it out…Appreciate buddy.

Cheers

check all news, use insider information, be subcribed on various channels in Telegram, FB, reddit

I struggle with this problem as well. It is hard to keep up with the news and most times the perfect opportunity is missed. I have gathered some great information from this thread, hopefully there is a solution to my problem amidst these suggestions.

Hi Everyone,
I prefer Fxstreet and Investing are two websites that I use to keep track of all the live events in economy as well as to read news and analysis of various marketing instruments.

What kind of insider information do you have access to? :open_mouth:

To track the upcoming events, economic calendars are of immense help. You can monitor news on forex factory or else Fx street also gives the latest news. These sites provide the current news and latest market analysis which helps a trader to make a decision for his trades.

It’s a good to read FX news before you start trading. I regularly browse the economic calendar of Forex Calendar Forex Factory.

I think the best way to keep a track is economic calendar. Also i found trade reports to be helpful as, recently joined this broker, fxview, they post consolidated fundamentals analysis about the instruments, with support and resistance charts. it’s quite helpful, if you can’t track every event.

Use economic calendar which is publicly available as well as read financial media which often discuss some important coming events.

You can use economic calenders, social media, forex news websites like Investing.com, forex news, FX empire.

Staying on top of the news is actually really hard, however there are services like SQUAWK services that keep you posted. my recommendation:

Get tweetdeck.com its free, and follow the major SQUAWK feeds, Bloomberg and reuters, so you get live updates.

go to zerohedge.com and find their free squawk service that works during London and NY hours, this way you have a way to really understand what is going on. Also keep Bloomberg or cnbc open, id recommend you use it cause if there is big news it will be there, fast.

In the calendar in Forex Factory you can see what is said in the speeches. You just need to click into the event. I usually find these are updated within a few seconds of the announcement. Problem I find is that sometimes these speeches are LONG so by the time you have finished reading it, the market has already reacted anyway! Of course new events, like when Trump got COVID (which impacted the pairs I trade massively within seconds of it being announced on Twitter) will only be on news feeds.

I do also look at the Baby Pips Economic Calendar as I find this sometimes has a few extra events than the Forex Factory one. They both often “rate” (high/medium/low) each event differently as well, so I look at that too.

You can use FXstreet, Forex factory, daily forex. I am too a regular user of these websites and it helps you keep a track of the upcoming major events which could have an influence on the FOREX market. Also most forex news sites offer a mix of fundamental and technical analysis. You should do your own analysis before trading on it.
Look out for useful tools that can inform you how the market is performing. These can help you make better-informed trades.