How to keep track of live events?

It was hard for me before, but now I am quite good with it. It just requires a little time and effort and research from your part. Every little thing is available on the various sites mentioned in this thread.

Economic calendar is the best way to keep track of latest news

1 Like

I use the investing.com economic calendar personally

A really good discussion above. It is true that we get to know about the things that have already happened, but using the economic calendar you can check the events scheduled to happen in the upcoming days and start working upon them and make your strategy in that direction. Also, they show the degree of the impact of that news on its relevant currency pair.

It is extremely crucial to stay updated with all the major events and news. I feel the best is platforms like Investing.com, Bloomberg, Fx street. Apart from that, Babypips also provides with a platform, where all the major events are often discussed.

Correct, FxPro offers access to Trading Central. However, many other brokers offer free technical analysis tools, even to demo account holders! This article will be of interest: Get Free Technical Analysis | Free Signals by Autochartist and Trading Central | UK

Google Alerts are another way I keep up with live events. You can setup them up to receive emails at the news happens, once a day or less frequently. When trading stocks, I create an alert around individual company names. When trading Forex, I do this around central bank names and economic indicators (e.g. “inflation eurozone”). Then, it’s just a matter of scrolling through my inbox for the latest updates.

1 Like

That is true, I personally look at dailyfx calender.

even i find dailyfx quite helpful and easy to get all the stuff in one place

1 Like

I have downloaded some news apps in my phone to check any latest news or update instantly and I have even turned on the notifications for that. Apart from that I also view economic calendar to keep a track of all the events

Keep reading news and specially the news related to the forex markets. Be in touch with CNN markets, FX street.

You can refer to FX street, bloomberg and investing . com

That is true. Are you trading this holiday season, Grace?

Follow daily fx and you are sorted, you’ll have all your important news and updates.

I normally follow news on Fx street and DailyFX. They provide latest news as well as the economic calender. I keep a track of that everyday so that I don’t miss out on anything.

Economic calender is of great help. You should also keep a track of current news since that impacts the price of instruments

The best tool to keep a record is the ’ Economic calendar’ and having some news applications like investing or fx street, to be in regular connection with the latest happenings in the market across the globe.

Been into trading for some 15 months now and i been using daily fx as my continous source for forex news. You should try the same.

Refer economic calendars and FX street

Not actually, you just need to be focused to the economic calendar.