How to keep track of live events?

I follow many sites from YouTube. Let’s try to create a strategy by collecting information from there. This increased my trading knowledge.

You can download various apps on your mobile to get regular updates about an event or news. I will recommend you to use FXstreet or daily Fx since they provide economic calendeer and also they give quick updates of all the news related to currency market.

Check out whether your broker or platform carries a live news feed feature. There are many brokers who offer this feature with their platforms so it’s easy to stay updated and know about the events that affect the market.

Of course economic clendar it the best instrument for traders mainly because it gives them lots of flexibility, moreover there are some brokers who provide their traders with various real-time analytics or have the news column at their websits. I believe that it’s so convenient, it helps traders not to distract from their trading activity and check news, or before staring trading activity you can check news and build a week strategy according to fundamental analysis in case you’re fond of long trading. Market analysis is the key feature of success in trading, without it you won’t be able to reach heights.

I guess the answer is pretty clear here. The main is to monitor news, social media and other channels where an useful information can be somehow posted. I believe that it’s quite important in trading activity, especially if you work with currency pairs. Economic news are posted every day, thus every day it influences rate movement. The same thing with political news as it was with Brexit and president elections in the US. You can use an ecnomic calendar ast it was said above, it’s a very helpful tool for you to be productive in trading. In my opinion, any kind of trading requires news monitoring, some kinds are less, others are more.