How to learn FX

My name is MrSteve a Nigerian am new. Where would I start from?

1 Like

Welcoooome! :blush: The “Learn Forex” button at the top would lead you to the free school here. :smiley: Here’s the link just to make it easier for you to spot! :smiley:

https://www.babypips.com/learn

this forum is really great for all types of trader , i hope you will be benefited from there with no doubt. have a very knowledgeable journey

for the beginners level i think psychology of school is really important including a practice account , this is a perfect combination for the beginners level.

Welcome MrSteve! Have you been through the School of Pipsology yet? It’s the best place to start and get the required skills. Good luck on your trading journey!

school+ trading in a demo account = the best result for beginners.

hi and welcome

always try to make sure best experience by learning with support of pips school. i hope you will bring good knowledge and experience.

Hit the Learn Forex tab at the top and you’ll be away.

@mrsteve001 You came to the right place and asked the Right Question, Since the answer is already given, I’m just gonna say Hello and Welcome! Hope you’ll benefit from that!

where are you from ? have you finished any kind of basic level of trading ? if not i hope you should visit the psychology of school.