How to make $500 to $1 Million- compounding effect

Would like to see how every not going . Hope every one is hitting their targets

He did??? Too bad!! Not good. I guess he was trying to spam, as we all know spamming is quite a harsh measure.
Btw, friend, how are you trading zulutrade? are you a trader or a follower?

nice web site i have been following
Forex Trading: Let’s Try Something Different - YouTube

i made only 900 pips last month but if i follow every trade i would of make 1300
(for the hater out there - 17% but i was risking 12% of my total account if i hit all my stop lost at once)

i hope every one is hitting their person targets

It is only possible when you win all the time that you can compound profits . with only $500 making $1 million is much difficult target . we also face loss intrading no body is free fromloss here. A trader should think realistically not make him self just imaginative that he will make double his amount every time.

Good for you!! How exactly you managed to get that much? i bet you are trading on demo, eh?
what happened with your zulutrade account? you blew it off?

[QUOTE=“Master Forex IB;560014”]It is only possible when you win all the time that you can compound profits . with only $500 making $1 million is much difficult target . we also face loss intrading no body is free fromloss here. A trader should think realistically not make him self just imaginative that he will make double his amount every time.[/QUOTE]

Like I said befor I only win 50+%
I am no where the best trader in the world .

But if you avg 500 pip a month you can hit it or 10% you account will slowly grow .

To other poster . I only trade live . Started small and slowly grow it .

[QUOTE=“EDDY MO;560410”] Good for you!! How exactly you managed to get that much? i bet you are trading on demo, eh? what happened with your zulutrade account? you blew it off?[/QUOTE]

Zulu is increasing much slower . I have bearly double it this year . Still under 300 pips a month

Like I’ve said many time I use Zulu as long term singal

Eddy I don’t know why you keep replying but you never reply to any of my msg and keep asking the same questions about Zulu

Apologies for not replying, I don’t do private messaging. Whatever you need about zulutrade ask away in this thread or any thread. This way we leave our knowledge for the other followers/traders to come. Enriching the community. This is how I learned zulutrade and would like to keep it this way. So, tell me friend how can I help you increase these pips income?

I’m interested in the spreadsheet. I’m trading 1 standard lot ($10 per pip)

Are you trading on zulutrade yourself? How is it that going on?

This is just a chart for God sakes. It assumes you can make X% a day, but making a consistent profits over an extended period of time is very difficult to achieve.

If the Heat make 150 points a game, they will win the playoffs.
That is all I saw.

I am in the same boat brother! just trynna make it out all this. I know this is very late but i hope you achieved your goals and made it out the ghetto…

HI !i just read your old post of Compounding.Loved it! How is it going?are you still trading?
T:Jari From Finland

still ticking along , i would say i’m on target.
Only thing that different now day is i trade more bitcoin :frowning: which is down huge this year

It is not so easy as 2+2=4 is easy , you cannot compound in trading every time. FIrst of all see what is your earning ratio .if trader wins all the trades then he can compound profits but with loosing trades some times after a week or month when he calculates he is in loss or in only some percentage of profit. How can he make millions from just hundreds of capital. Making target is dreaming but achieving is hard.

Your compounding idea is really interesting. But,from my experience, I cannot say that it is so easy to accomplish. Sometimes you have a good trades, sometimes you don’t. But, at least one trader can have a plan and try to be on a target as much as possible. As Einstein said, everything is relative

Thank you for your sharing. With the clear plan we can greater chance of success more than nothing. Option is help us not to fit in something to much. Good luck and do our best.

But I think; having a plan like this I mean 1 million profits is a mental pressure. In my trading, I always focus on my trading process instead of return.

Here is a quote from portion of @clint 's interview as an honorary fxman… a realistic view/approach to compounding…

1. If you could give just one piece of advice to newbie traders, what would it be?

I would urge newbies to learn the power of COMPOUNDING modest, but consistent, daily profits — and, then, letting those profits grow exponentially to build wealth.

There are three elements here:
modest profits — don’t take huge risks swinging for the fences;

consistent profits — this means accurately following a trading method which has a high win-ratio; and

compound profits — let your profits accumulate in your account; and, as your account grows, increase the size of your trades in proportion to the size of your account.
If you can consistently AVERAGE a net profit of just 20 pips each day, you can earn an average 1% increase in the value of your account each day, while trading with no more than 5:1 actual leverage, and limiting your risk to less than 2% on each trade.

A steady 1% increase per day
= a little more than 5% per week (compounded over 5 trading days per week)

= a little more than 24% per month (22 trading days per month)

= almost 1,000% per year (240 trading days per year, allowing for vacations and holidays).
Where else can you legally make 1,000% per year on your initial capital, without taking extraordinary risks?

This is a key part of my strategy. My strategy is still in pieces!!:laughing: However, it’s coming together slowly! :upside_down_face:

KC