How to make safe trade in stock market?

How to become safe traders in stock market?

Can BP not perform due diligence on all joining members, please?

The quality of posts here is just shocking recently…

1 Like

I personally think your reply should be removed. A bit too harsh, in my opinion. No one is putting a gun to your head to use this forum. No one is forcing you to read these posts, and no one especially cares what you think, unless you are offering valuable insight into stock trading, which of course is very important to this poster.

If you want to spread vitriol, go to yahoo, otherwise, please contribute something of value or move on to the next post.

And who are you again?

It’s an ambiguous question which can’t get an answer with any real context, that’s my point, it’s quite clear.

But if you want to take that personally, then that’s ok too :slight_smile:

To answer ashishadave86’s question:

Safety is relative. What is safe for one trader may not be safe for another. Really, the question should be, “how much am I willing to LOSE on one trade.” In stock trading, you not only have to use a good portion of your account equity to put on a trade, you have to pay commission during entry AND exit of that trade.

A bit too rich for my blood. That is why a lot of us trade the FOREX markets. I would venture a guess that most of us here on this forum are not filthy rich, but would like to be someday. But for now, you and I can trade really small in the FOREX market while learning how to be really good traders.

This site is dedicated strictly to the FOREX markets, but that doesn’t mean–if you really want to trade stocks-- that you won’t get anything out of it. You will. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. That is what this forum is for. Best of luck on the charts.

Hey Steve, did you see the original unedited post by ashishdave86? It was, well, not good, spam o’ licious

The Ever On The Watch VIPER

The post I see on the top of my screen is “How to become safe traders in stock market?”

I am sure the moderator would have taken it down if there was a violation.

Steve, you didn’t see what RISKonFX was responding to.

(I think the original poster edited his post after the response.)

It’s quite right that the forum is full of rubbish and spam at the moment.

Well, umm, no. They evidently gave the poster an opportunity to edit the post so it would be in “compliance”, ask me how I know this, I dare you, comeon, ask, I double dog dare you. OK I’ll tell you, I am the one who reported it, it was spamolation, you came in after they cleaned it up. Hehehehehe. I really wish they would have deleted the whole thing but, at least the spam is gone.

The Ever Respectful VIPER

2 Likes

Thank you, then, Mr Viper

ah well, all water under the bridge, so to speak - far more important things to worry about in life! :wink:

1 Like