How to read Al Brooks Price Action Books?

Deleted post

I have the same problem, english is not my mother language so it makes even more complicate but Lexy said, you should read twice or 3. to fully understand. Stick on it, im sure Lexy can tell you more about it.

Greetings

Rosi

Dr. Brooks has certainly caught the [I]zeitgeist[/I], today: he’s currently being discussed here, as well.

Thanks Lexys,

Would you please tell us how did you read Al Brooks books ?

I’m sure it can’t be as reading the news paper lol ! It’s more like reading a high level Math textbook…

Thank you.

Lol, no: it’s certainly a lot more effort than the newspaper. The content is also better, though (and more factually reliable) than a newspaper.

I struggled with them, as many people do (I read them a long time ago, and English isn’t my first language and I didn’t speak or even read it quite as well then as I can now).

For the first reading, I just ploughed through about 30 pages per day, reading a lot of paragraphs a couple of times. At the end I really didn’t feel I’d learned much from the first reading at all, but when I then read them all over again, a second time, it meant very much more to me and I started getting the sense of it and understanding.

It’s really difficult for me to assess to what extent it was hard for me because of my English and/or to what extent because the books are just intrinsically “heavy going”. They [I][U]are[/U][/I] worth the effort, though … for me, anyway.

So, my main answer to “how?” is “very slowly”, really. :8:

Thank you Lexys :slight_smile:

Your reply is very helpful.

Reading the book will take some time and effort to truly understand it. But it’s worth it !

Thanks again Lexys…

There’s a nice video here where Al Brooks explains how he enters the market.