How to speculate with only 4 to 6 hours a day? scalp, day trading or swing?

Trade daily…spend 15 min a day on it. Well placed stops and limits. Watching all day will mess with your trade psychology and affect your self control. Adhere to a strict risk management structure. Risk management is what keeps you in the game to trade another day. Good luck. Trade paper for a year at least. Ciao!

4 Likes

I think this is also the reason why we’re seeing an influx in new traders now. Aside from the quarantine, people are thinking of ways to make $$ while being at home. Wish it were that easy though. :confused:

I’m kinda late to this but to be fair, I’d rather be chained to a desk on my own accord all day than to be forced by someone else to do so.

@Oxay

That’s actually quite true - luckily enough I’m in that position these days. I always enjoyed working but you can’t beat working for yourself.

Haha fair, I would describe myself as lazy but I’m willing to put hard work into the present if it means that I get to relax a bit in the future and I also work much harder on things when I’m motivated to do them on my own accord so working for myself is the ideal scenario for me. Hopefully all the studying that I’m doing now leads me to a similar fate to yours later on down the line.

Grazzie!
I’ve got allready as i said 18 and now some + months of experience and still not filling fully ready!

I guess that only after 3 years of exp i’ll start trading my own money by myself