How to start trading

How to start trading

Go to the learinng side of Babypips and have fun

1 Like

You should probably buy a forex trading course or bot or find a profitable mentor. People would say to learn the ins and outs and it’s no bad idea if you’re willing to dedicate the next 2,3 years to learning without any actual profits. But if you can find a profitable mentor to give you his rules and you follow them strictly… you’d be profitable in a week. Thing is most people spend years and sacrifices building a trading system. No one wants to give it out for free.

1 Like

This should definitely be the first step so long you are here on babypips.

:-1::-1::-1: Its interesting you say a week that quite specific is that 24/7 or 5 days

1 Like

That’s right. And there you have it - the reason why I don’t think real mentors exist. Also, trading is so complex i’m not convinced there is one easily transferable system. It’s got to be your own system cos everyone is psycologically different.

1 Like

Before you start trading, start demo trading. Nobody ever went broke demo trading.

Only start trading when you have a simple strategy and the strategy is already making a profit in your demo account.

Start on this site, YouTube, and try out other free sites online. When you’re ready, open a demo account for practice. This will take a while, but eventually you’ll get to the point where you feel ready to open a live account.

I believe, BabyPips School is the best place to start with; on the other hand, you should focus on demo practice to build your trading skill!

The resources here , Google and YouTube use a demo account if you can profit there then trading live will be easier just the mindset to overcome then

Before you begin trading, you should thoroughly understand the trading terms. Always practice on a demo account before beginning to trade. Also, you can learn something to start with from babypips school here.

Start by learning and practicing. If you’re looking for quick money you’re in the wrong place.

to start trading is very easy issue in this market place , but survive in here with successfully is a tough game , need a long time experience.

I think trading pair selection is such an important parameter! You need to select your trading pair so carefully! Because, if you use any trading pair so directly on the live account, then you’ll face a huge loss!

Before going live, it is critical to first gain theoretical knowledge of the subject and then applies that knowledge through additional reading and research. That’s how one should start trading

The first step should be learning about the forex market and trading. You can learn a lot from Babypips itself. You can also find many good books written by professionals on the topic of forex trading. Learning has become quite easy with the help of the internet. All the best!

either you learn from learn forex tab or any online forex course. Then you can open a demo account and practise what you learn on there risky free.