How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

short aud/usd at 1.0285

40 pip stop
80 pip target
risking 0.35%

long eur/ust at 1.3530

50 stop
50 target

risking 0.25%

reduced position on both eur/usd and aud/usd to half

aud/usd 1 pip loss

eur/usd is 11 pip loss

went short aud/usd at 1.0317

stop 30 pips

target 90 pips

risking 0.20%

LONG EUR/AUD AT 1.3123

STOP 50 pips,

target 150 pips

risking 0.15%

lohng eur/usd at 1.3505

stop 35 pips

target 55 pips

risking 0.25%

closed half aud/usd shortr at +70 pipsā€¦ short from 1.0317

Last trade for the dayā€¦short aud/usd at 1.0266

44 pip stop
100 pip target
risking 0.35%

covered half of aud/usd short at 1.0266 at 40 pips.

covered all of aud/usd short from 1.0317 at 1.0222, 95 pips

You started rocking it after 7am, i keep hoping you consistency keeps up, cause everytime I check on you I think if that guy just increased his risk he would really be rockin it cause your method seems sound. But first comes the consistency then come the profits. Learnin from you.

covered aud/usd at 46 pipsā€¦the short from 1.0266

and done. phew.

numbers next

Wellā€¦ not a great day by any means. I was workign with someone and was distracted during NFP

Have to make sure this never happens againā€¦itā€™s going in my rules.

Anywayā€¦ made about $0.20!! woohoo!

At least iā€™m 5 out out of 5 profitable for this weekā€¦and I have about 25-30 winners for 5 losers.

Above a 85% hit rate this week. Best iā€™ve ever personally done.

and the ROI shows it.

Will continue more next week!

Jay

[B]CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE: $1051.17[/B]

[B]UP OVER 3.4% THIS WEEK. PRETTY GOOD CONSIDERING Iā€™M RISKING ABOUT 0.25% ON THE AVERAGE ;0[/B]

Dude, youā€™re just being modest. A little over 5% a month is phenomenal (especially considering the risk). Thatā€™s probably Ā±100% per year with compounding. It just goes to show that this can be a very low risk investment if you know what your doing.

Anyways, I agree with you on the EUR/AUD pair. Itā€™s set up beautifully for a long term buy. Personally Iā€™m waiting until next week to see if it will get lowerā€¦

Tebā€¦ Iā€™m not sure your background exactly or if you are more familiiary with the 10%ish returns of mass marketed mutual funds/buy and hold strategiesā€¦ but I know of a few guys around here who I believe average 10% + per month.

I know 2 or 3 that typically hit mid teens or low twenties (I have a futures account with a mid five figure sum in it, and i regularly make 10K a month with it.

I keep the same balance, withdraw, and put the profits in the bank. I have my reasonsā€¦but neverthelessā€¦ 10K off mid five figures each month isā€¦well, good), and I even know of one or two that are arguably better than thisā€¦ and Iā€™m talking about 1% -2% risk per tradeā€¦ returns of well in the high twenties to low thirties per monthā€¦

It really is amazing IMO to see the ROIā€™s that a 5 or low 6 figure account can generate! If one really does have the skills to deliver, it is more than most ever imagine possible. (considering most only imagine 25% yearly as ā€œgood as it can getā€)

Mind youā€¦iā€™ve put about 7 years of my life into thisā€¦ and if i took out the ā€œbreaksā€ i took from trying to learn how to tradeā€¦ well, in that case i probably spent a rock solid 5 years. almost 3 years to learn, and 2 years to practice it completelyā€¦and keep learning.

I do this for hmmā€¦ ::shrug:: at least 50 hours a week. in some way, shape, or form anyway. And it is not uncommon for me to work 12-16 hours a day on trading related stuff.

So itā€™s like everything else in life. If one really gives it EVERYTHING they haveā€¦ then they will likely get everything they want.

Some guys can make 50 free throws in a row. other guys can pull trains with their teeth. some can play the minute waltz in 30 seconds, and some out there can deliver double digit monthly returns in the markets for years on end.

In every case, they didnā€™t just decide one day to ā€œlearn how to do itā€. They lived itā€¦ and in most casesā€¦for years on end, to get where they are

Jay

P.S. I really hope eur/aud works out for the both of us! :slight_smile:

Glad you like this thread of mine Fury :).

For meā€¦itā€™s about never losing. not tradesā€¦but my capital. I started with 1K. I never want to dip below 1K. So, i make sure it builds enough of a cushion to never been down my principle. I donā€™t have 1K to lose. I have about $50.00. So, I will keep trading 1% and under until I double my money.

Look, itā€™s a 36 month plan. Iā€™ve got 35 to go

plenty of time to hit my goal, and at the same time never for even a single second risk ever losing one cent of my capital contribution

soā€¦ with this in mind, I do whatever it takes to protect my capital. Winners and huge profits take care of themselvesā€¦as long as I guard against the losers and large lossesā€¦ iā€™m good :slight_smile:

Jay

Hey allā€¦ I wonā€™t be trading tonight, as I had a very busy and non-trading related weekendā€¦along with some rest the last 24 hrs. I did not get a chance to do my weekend review, so I wonā€™t be trading without that preparation.

Iā€™m also working on finding time to continue webinars, follow up with the book club iā€™m trying to start, and a variety of other things both babypips related and otherwise.

Feel free to post up questions in the meantime. I appreciate all the interest, and will be trading live again tomorrow when iā€™ve had time to prepare.

Jay

Actuallyā€¦after doing a little bit of analysisā€¦iā€™m takign a long on eur/usd at 1.3435 - just got filled

50 pip stop

100 pip target

risking 0.15%

alsoā€¦another staggered entry at 1.3420

stop 50 pips

target 100 pips

risking 0.25%

long eur/aud at 1.3125 - already filled
stop 80 pip
targeting 100 pips
risking 0.40%

correction - filled 1.3128