How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

closed half of eur/chf out at 2171.

stops to BE… just don’t feel comfortable with this trade.

That’s what SHE said.

closed last half of eur/chf long out at 1.2183

profit of 28 pips

Ok… this is exactly how I wanted to start off the new year. Didn’t actually plan on trading tonight, however, just some great opportunities to go long the euro against the world showed up tonight…and so, i got to get back in and make some profit in the game a bit earlier than expected. So that’s cool.

Final score tonight is 0.56% profit.
No losing trades…100% profitable entries.
Great way to kick off the new year!

Ok…so, to follow up with an update from pre-hoiday trading. I ended up canceling the two eur/usd orders when I went to bed…so those never triggered. Forgot to post it up here guys… my bad. I was already in vacation mode…and was so tired all I could do as cancel them and go to bed.

However… the two eur/gbp trades did cost me a little. 0.10%

So… the previous total was: $1071.71

then… including this 0.10% loss…i opend my spot forex platform and had a balance of: $1070.61

[B]So, my TOTAL BALANCE FOR 2011 ENDED AT: $1070.61[/B]

Now, as of right now, I made another 0.56%, to bring my new total up to $1076.60

[B]CURRENT BALANCE AFTER TODAYS TRADING: $1076.60[/B]

So now, I have two small positions open… both long. one in eur/usd, and one in eur/jpy.

Stops are at BE on these two positions…so, the WORST I end up with when I wake up will be $1076.60

I am going to continue to increase my risk amount, since I really need to be risking about 0.75% per trade to get me where I want to get in the remaining 34 months. But…with the increased risk, this should be doable.

By the end of this month, I hope to have increased my risk to an average risk of about 0.65%-0.75% per trade.

And if all goes well…i should be averaging about 1% risk per trade by march 1st.

Anyway…I will be more involved again here on pips…and doing more webinars! so… check my other thread within the next 24 hours for an update on that.

Here’s to a goal busting 2012!

Jay

Welcome back Jay! I hope you had I good holiday season. I’m [U]REALLY[/U] looking forward to more webinars!

Nice consistent and gradual process jay!

Looking forward to your upcoming webinars!

Keep rockin it Jay,

Great profits to you in 2012,

• Hat Tip

Great trades today!!!

eur/jpy closed out at 100.02

eur/usd closed out at 1.3048.

On a 4 hr chart…both are showing signs of reversing, and also on eur/usd, it came into a fresh daily supply level.

I think it has more room to go…but not before a pullback. How far it pulls back… I don’t know.

So, since I have a good profit now, i’d rather close it out, and get ready to buy somewhere lower on the pullback (if it comes)

I’d rather miss a chance to make more money, than give the paper profit I have back when I see clear indication that price may indeed drop more.

Jay

Also, here is an order that I’ve put in for a long on eur/jpy.

Long eur/jpy at 99.85

stop at 99.55

target one: 100.15 - take half off

target two: 100.65 - close the rest

move stops to BE once 20 pips profitability is hit

Risking 0.25% (going to have a similar trade on e/u…so don’t want to risk too much because i have two trades in
correlated markets)

new current balance: $1078.51

Update on that to be posted within 1 hour :slight_smile:

Another pending order… both this one and the eur/jpy order will be good until the upcoming london close (about 16 hours from now)

Long EUR/USD at 1.3003

Stop 33 pips

first target 33 pips - take half off

2nd target 90 pips - take the rest off

risking 0.35%

Yea Fartist… consistent and gradual is the secret man. It’s not about what you COULD have made…it’s about what you COULD have lost.

I can guarantee this rate of growth will NOT make one rich overnight. But, it will make one rich. And it actually wouldn’t even take a whole career to do it. Say…actually rich…without contributing more money…if one can AVERAGE only 5% per month, someone could take this same $1000, and it would be over $1,000,000 in only about 13-14 years.

Now, that’s not overnight! But, it’s a freakin $1000!

If it’s 10K, you would take 10K up to 1 million in about 8 years, give or take a few months.

Imagine that! one would basically have a business that is guaranteed to NEVER LOSE the original investment of 10K, and is GUARANTEED to be valued at 1 Million dollars in only 8 years.

If you just don’t lose MONEY, you can play the game forever…and always get better, and make more

Most of the time, I don’t mind when my stop is hit. It means my trade idea is wrong. And if my idea is wrong, for
goodness sake make sure it doesn’t cost me very much!!

A lot of people get it backwards…they try not to lose trades. I try not to lose money. I never let any trade lose me very much, because it could take 2, 3, 5, 10 or even more winners to make that money back.

That’s the trick. Don’t lose MONEY. Lose plenty of trades! just don’t lose money. I can’t pay my bills with trades,
but I can with money.

And this way, your guarnateed to have money, and sometimes you win! so those make you MORE money.

Just don’t ever, ever EVER give it back!

In this account, I wouldn’t mind much losing 20 trades IN A ROW, as long as each loser was only $1, and on the 21st trade,
I was able to make $100, while risking only $1.

Heck…to be honest, I’d PREFER that! lol. I would have a damn absolutly disgustingly bad win rate!!!

But I’d have a lot more money. And that’s what we are here to do :wink:

Jay

P.S. The great thing is, if you put a lot of work into it, and learn how to trade, you can actually get BOTH a high
win rate, AND a great R:R ratio. Kinda cool. Like having cake…AND eating it too!

Thanks money…I plan on rockin it all year long!

And you too, best of luck in your trading for this year

Jay

Thanks Miz! It’s always great to start a new year with more money in the bank.

Keep checking back…I will be ramping up my efforts here and the percent I risk on each trade… so over the next 60 days, I think the results will be a lot better than the first 60 days. :slight_smile:

Jay

love your trades, they validate mine, from what i see off the clouds

half the eur/jpy trade was closed out at 100.15, got a GREAT entry… literally about 1.1 pips from the low. with spread…geez…probably by about 1/5 of a pip!

so, profit is 0.125%, and stops at BE

Nice start to the night

I just cancelled my long E/U at 3003. missed the fill by 2-3 pips…and since it looks like price may drop a fair amount further if it does… i don’t want to be the guy who gets long after the one and only small bounce occurs.

So, that’s it for the night. unless E/U drops below 2940 :wink:

Will update with new balance later.

Jay

P.S. Yep! REALLY glad I cancelled this. Going to bed…may or may not wake up if price gets below 2940…and may not trade there anyway. Still not back into full trading mode…and won’t be until next week. So…probably done

updated account balance: 1079.81