How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

Long on eur/usd at 2932.

JUST got filled

30 stop, 30 target, risking 0.35%

CORRECTION: filled at 2934

P.S. If this level holds…this trade should work fairly quickly. I’m loooking to be positive 20 pips in the next 20-30 minutes… if i’m not…i’ll likley close it out.

Jay

stop on half the eur/usd long move up to risk only 10 pips.

Just reducing risk.

Stops moved to BE on eur/usd long.

this could very well get stopped out. But I now CAN NOT LOSE.

man… vegas would be so lucky to get these odds :wink:

It’s about not losing guys. BE is fine with me… losing money isn’t cool tho.

Jay

Well…thats it for me tonight guys.

I have my long set to take half profit at 2955, and the rest at 2965.

I’m SO in bed now… exhausted.

Happy trading… hope everyone out there made some money today. I’m glad I did

Jay

Ok. EU long hit the first target, then stopped out for a BE on the second.

the new [B]UPDATED ACCOUNT BALANCE: $1081.13[/B]

Cool. So i’m up about 8% in just over 2 months. Again… i’ll admit i’m running behind the 8 ball…but I believe I"ll more than
make up for it as this cushion grows.

As you all can see, i’ve been slowly increasing my risk amount. And i’ll continue to do this for a while :slight_smile:

Jay

Good stuff Jay,

+10…

just took a short on eur/usd at 2865.

stop 100 pips
target 100 pips

risking 0.50%

will go short again if we can pull back up to 2897… for another 0.50%
50 pip stop on that one
100 pip target

closed 1/4 of eur/usdd long out…feel a bit overexposed selling low… but i still like it.

closed at 2857…5 pip profit - AND I can’t do math. turns out to be an 8 pip profit :stuck_out_tongue:

took another quardter off at 2835

stops now at 2885

DARN guys…sorry…wrote this up at the moment we were there…but didn’t click the submit button. so…it’s not reflecting real time. my bad.

anyway… whole point of closing more out at 2835 was to reduce risk more… i hate trading breakouts…but this is good enough i have a strong enough reason to take it short…so i did it.

but nevertheless… i wanted to get to a point where i could move a stop down to a reasonable level, and make sure i was not risking anything should i get stopped out.

I’m pretty darn close to that with a stop at 2885, considering i took more profits at 2835

Jay

and for anyone who would say otherwise… if i hadn’t covered anhtoher 1/4 at 2835 before…i’d have just done it now!

lol

Jay

clsoed out 1/4 more of eur/ud at 2833.

And stops at breakeven. i will admit…i feel a bit disappointed that i didn’t take it at a higher level…being away from the screen made one of the best trades of the week a missed one.

Oh well. Another day of profit. and i can’t complain

Jay

Keep chippin away Jay,

well…rumor has it that china is buying euro’s above the 2800 level… this may be it for my trade. Again though… even if it’s a very small profit considering what I was gunning for (half a percent would have been nice)… i’ve so far had a perfect week, no losing trades, in fact, nothing even at BE.

For the most part, i’ll be looking to keep my exposure to any single currency around 0.40%-0.65% from here on out, unless I fall under $1050, then I"ll reduce back down abit to recover.

If we can hit 2825-2820…that MIGHT be the low for now… we are overextended a bit to the downside today…and with potential soverigen buying… i wouldn’t be too keen on this working. however, it’s risk free, and i’d love to get a decent target on the final 1/4 of my position.

Guess we’ll see how it goes!

Jay

stops moved down to 2840

yep. closed out the trade at 2840. actually… nice place to go long here… i’ve got a long order at 2815, with an 18 pip stop.

Also… another long order at 2825, with a 30 pip stop, each risking 0.20%

targeting 2845

profits taken on 2815 long. closed out at 2840

Damn… profits didn’t get taken as they should have!

sigh… i put my target just above 2845 by accident.

still in 2nd trade.

stops on that moved to 2810

welll…there it is…first losing order of the week. oh wel…the trade idea was profitable over all…so, as always…profit is great!

I’m done for the day. again… it’s all bonus money this week to a degree because I didn’t plan on trading.

Will update the thread with the profit.

Jay