How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

At least you know you won’t need anything for tips !

Hey Jay there is a theory which would say that it is ok to base decisions on instinct when backed up by evidence. It is to do with that primeval part of the brain which looks for patterns and makes risk assessments very quickly. There is a lot to be said for gut, as an adjunct to rigorous analysis. Frontal cortex first, test with gut?

I’m aware of those, and didn’t quote your post entirely, because I won’t perpetuate things like that.

My post was thread specific.

Jay in fact did NOT try to peddle anything in this thread, or anywhere else on that I know of on BP.
I should have made that more clear.

Not defending anyone, just don’t like to see things muddled any more than they are.
In every chat episode saw him in, he not ONE time urged anyone to subscribe to anything he had for sale. That statement doesn’t mean things weren’t said when I or others weren’t there.

This whole thing is buyer beware anyway. You get what you pay for, but most times a lot less.

Just decided to read something instead of jumping to conclusions… in either direction.

I agree with Master Tang I never seen the guy try to sell anything. I sat through I few of his webinars he held and didnt hear him try to sell anything. I think he did mention his site a time or 2 but that was it. No sales pitch really. Also in my opinion his webinars were decent. Me and him dont trade the same but I didnt see anything wrong with anything he said. Ok if he blew up his account by over leveraging and over trading then it is what it is. Reason why you dont go trying to make a million in 100 trading days. What did you think he was doing to make that (and please dont show me the compounding profits calculations crap) I have seen them all. Yeah could happen but I could also walk into a gas station and purchase a lotto ticket and win 100 million in a few minute (however long it took me to buy the ticket). Dose not mean nothing other than I have a lot of money now. Alright the guy may or may not have blown up his account (I have not seen him say anything) so what that dont mean the guy didnt know how to trade but over leveraging and over trading to prove to babypips you could got him where he needed to be. In my honest opinion you all need to stop hating this guy and realize he just thought the most valuable lesson he could have on babypips. What was anyone going to gain from him comming on here say long this pair at this price with my stop here and tp here. Dude who the hell cares. Sure would have been cool to see someone finally do it. But honestly what were you going to learn from that? Overtrading and over leveraging can make you a millionaire in 100 days. Well then it was a good thing he blew up his account to show you that yeah if you use one of them fancy ass calculators you find on google may say you can do it but Good luck it was nice knowing you. That cool calculator does not factor in the loses you encounter along the way. If it did all of a sudden your odds no longer look so great and what happens then? Reality thats what. Have a nice day everyone for me its night night time

Hog, as was stated earlier in the thread, as a rule tipping doesn’t happen in Australia.

I will for service that goes above and beyond what what is ‘expected’ or ‘normal’. This would be the food, or service, in a restaurant that blows you away, the taxi driver who knows a shortcut that saves a lot of time (as opposed to most here who just get lost). In a place that gives just reasonable food, or a taxi that follows all the traffic they are being paid for it, I do not tip.

When I was many years younger and a pizza delivery driver I would always make sure that I had enough change for everyone I was delivering to in that run, because lots of the time you needed it. Then the best delivery was the 10 pizzas to the drunk guys late on a rainy Fri/Sat night, because they would be one of the few who did tip.

Having made my comment in jest earlier I do have to say that most of the Scottish friends I have are very generous, but there are a few that make that comment ring true!

Well, the conclusion of the thread should be that the end result of trying to turn $1000 into a million dollars in 100 days = $500.

Not everyone is hating on him, its primarily one guy hiding behind the guise of a moderator thinking he’s so tough and his system is superior to everyone.

Classic ego trip.

I will now elaborate, contrary to how much this particular person or persons may believe they do great justice by helping out a newbie etc. That does not suit everyone’s style.

I was one of the people who were closer to jay than most others, he did what all the people I consider great mentors to me which was drill basic knowledge and a method general enough that I may refine on my own but not constricting to the point to where it can’t evolve.

The very fact that this person or people are coming in to rain in on someone’s misery is because they don’t want to feel alone so they bring them down to their status to their level so that they may feel acknowledged at a higher level. Then you have those who have established a… somewhat mediocore system and/or may have the similar tools and methods try to jump in and say this guy is a joke, I am greater by default. To be honest your only fault is your major fault, like I said in a previous removed posted your Hubris will show you your humility.

Jay never went around waving his thing, he stood up for what I would imagine everyone else had to strive for whether that be omh, ICT, or Nikita. He knew his system is overall profitable, he did not have to be always right because his winning percentage was still ~70% and that’s a pretty damn good edge.

Just because you trade on the dark side, doesn’t mean we want to deal with your dark side, this person or persons know who I am talking about, to be honest you come in here waving your opinion and not expect people to tell you to kiss their dark side you are delusional. Do us a favor and go with your emperor

LOL, he was charging people to follow his trades with a trade copier, the link was posted a few times on this site. They we’re expecting professional trading and got an amateur down 30 percent, who has since disappeared. They were pretty mad. I just think he misrepresented himself. Many people do that in forex forums and people fall for it every time. That was my entire point. I don’t mean to imply anything else…so a correction on my part.

He said, if you had bother to get to know him a little more, people had the potential to copy and were copying his trades via myfxbook. Only difference is that the execution speeds differed. Your beef is with trade copiers not him and I believe there are no real pros, to quote my co-worker “Trading is like the university upon which you can never graduate from”.

Like I said before you don’t like it don’t deal with it you made your point, got away with it I might add with an attitude that most others aren’t allowed for some reason, so now you have no physical bonds to it only emotional. Like a losing trade you cut it and be done with it or you keep it open and be continually hurt by it.

Come on man, you just got that out of thin air. I want to let this die but not you’re just making things up. I’ll post this link again just for you. X-Squared trading with trade copier

That’s it, there it is. I have nothing else to say about it unless you are going to come back with some more BS.

Hey your the one that relishes this punishment why else would you keep coming back trying to get the last word in, its all ego now as it was in the moment you wanted to try and stomp a dead horse, I highly doubt you’d let anyone copy your trades for free, let alone have the sack to put yourself on the line like that, course now with the personality your showing me with your inability to let things go I’d doubt anyone would want to trade like you.

Lemme ask you something as an “adult” as you like to think of yourself what other justification are you looking for are you looking for someone or everyone to approve of your childish behavior? Or for people who have respect for someone else to respect you?

What do you think you stand to gain from arguing with me, someone who’s following someone else never treading into your territory and crapping on your cherrios? You have dodged more of my questions on why you give so much of a damn about jay and people who he came in contact with?

And that’s it that’s where that is. I have no further questions to justify you as why your trying to act like Jay’s successor unless you are still emotionally insecure about not having the one, the dozen, the bunch. You are welcome to come back I wouldn’t mind mentally disrupting your some more because obviously you want to test your limits of your emotional system.

Aside from you, yes there are other people thank you Nikita and bob at least you two deserve some praise for not being a so childish about someone else’s misery. Especially when their not here to defend themselves.

The judgement that you ‘think’ Pete is presenting, is the same judgement you are passing along. Stop the cycle. Do not let this get over your head.

You get what you deserve and if he’s looking for someone to judge that’s what he’ll get, he could of maturely put it in a way stating his opinion but he wanted to escalate some of this behavior, I even remember michael saying in bp chat that seeing him make remarks like that he’s just looking for an argument and sure enough he found one.

It’s obviously getting to him because if more of his followers are getting here in defense to him only proves my point further. If you want to come in and crap on anyone’s cherrios expect nothing less, that goes for any of the other threads you will get people who defend their point of view and those who they consider their mentors, whether they may be right in some aspects or totally wrong in one.

I see what you are trying to say fury that I should let up and be the bigger man and ignore him, but someone has to draw a line somewhere, can’t be a pacifist forever.

Damn sorry for my post I didnt mean for it to go this route. I was implying to let the thread die unless the man that created it comes back and keeps it going. I have not seen anything that said he lost or made money. For all I know he could either be homeless after betting everything on red or he could have made not one but ten million or more and been to busy to update because he flying around in his newly acquired jet. Somehow I doubt he got a jet. Honestly though what difference does it make. Sure the the guy probably blew up an account by trying to prove himself to people he dont even know. thats not my problem. I did hear him toss around a website but payed it as much attention as the rest NONE. The guy kneew more than me on supply and demand so for that I respect him. But also I have started to follow petes stuff along thos lines and must give credit where credit is due great stuff there. I dont know enough to employ it in my trading but working on it. If the guy did make money selling his service then good for him. Hope it payed for those losses it looks like he took. For the rest that were dumb enough to pay for it well hope you learned something dumbass. Learn to trade yourself and this would not be an issue. Thats where I always get a chuckle out of see the compounding calculators break out on here. A couple things they dont calculate is your losses that WILL be acquired along the way and the probability of that actually happening to you. See in my state we have lotto it can get to 350 million and a ticket only cost 1 dollar. That a hell of a risk to reward ratio. I see people fly from other countries just to play. Only they cant win vecause you have to be a resident. I dont tell them that as it is not my problem do your homework before you do it. At least with the lotto they tell you the odds up front normally a billion to one. But I have met a few that have won it twice. I win every week because I dont play. No money lost is a win lol. I should probably start. Its only a buck but its a buck I earned. If I remember correctly this guy stated he started this with a separate account to see if he could do it. Well looks like he could not. But he may have made money selling people the dream. Those people will continue to dream and he may or may not have made profit from the ordeal. By either selling the dream or selling the dream but at the end of the day who cares. How many others have come and gone on these pages doing the same thing. Guess what another one is dust in the wind. I did not mean to create a flame thrower by my post just to shake people enough to call it what it is. He is gone but his thread seem to live on in the flames and for what. Let it go to where the rest are. Where they need to be. If he wants to come back from the grave then thats on him not you. Move on stop morning a guy for over leveraging and over trading. It is what it is unless you are going to fund then what purpose are you serving besides none. Not sure what more to say so I am done here. Again sorry I didnt intend for my post to go that way.

No its cool bob, I felt you had no malice in your post, you were just saying don’t assume. Your judgement is right, Until it’s not. Is the point I gathered from what you were trying to say, along with nikita she/he said he knew some things defended his point like any normal person would and I respect that.

It’s just to the point where someone comes in wanting instant gratification and tries to beat a dead horse in an insecure attempt to gain… whatever their trying to try and get mentally acknowledged because they think they stand to gain in anyway and not have any recourse and when they do they cry and get their “friends” to defend them. I, and take note others I said “I” find it highly respectful for someone who’s been reached to the point where he does not need to ask for people to defend him and his views.

“Even an idiot has some useful advice” but I’m sure these others may learn that in time.

This horse has been beat to glue. Nothing here, move along…

Funny, I dont think this thread had this many visitors or comments, even when Jay was active here.

True. It’s the same thing on a motorway when there is a nasty accident - lots of people slow down to look, who normally don’t bother looking out of the window once.

LOL. i agree! this thread is very positive. i was thinking how many lucky charms one has to bring? hmmm…