How to stay calm

I in grade 6 already but becoming more n more confused as I continue with the course …so am asking if there is some videos where we can see practically what we’ve been learning

1 Like

Go and trade on a demo account thats where the practical class takes place

5 Likes

This is NOT easy ! Keep studying another few years and you May get close to "Break Even :sunglasses:

IF you think you’re entitled to “the key to the vault” after 13 minutes of “study” - well :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nuraddeen’s suggestion is a good one. Open a demo account, download MT4 and practice what you learn on the demo. You can fund your demo account with virtual money so even if you lose trades while practicing you will not be losing real money.

It is important to practice what you learn if you want to gain a better understanding of how the forex market works and how to trade it.

3 Likes

For now, note down the topics that you find confusing. Go through the entire course once and then go back to it once more focusing especially on the points you did not understand.

2 Likes

that means you’re 11? wow, that’s maturity right there. well it’s never too early learn forex. happy learning

1 Like

The best way to stay calm is to control emotions and understand that the market can bring both profits and losses.

1 Like

Incalculating calmness is closely related to getting hold of your emotions. In forex trading you really need to adopt this notion and accept that profit and losses go hand in hand.

2 Likes

True, profit and loss are both part of the process. You find calmness once you make peace with that fact.

2 Likes

there some books out there about being your own trading coach. You really have to journal everything. Your emotions, your daily and weekly strategy. What you are trying to achieve and giving yourself a Report card.

Key is keeping a Running of Demo’s going constantly just set them up and forget about them, I go back to mine months later and find those that are still in profit and know I have something working.

Forex Trading is about patience’s and enjoying the Process. Once you let trades come to you and don’t force them it becomes easy. Then you can relax.

I myself been trading for around three years and was confused. I have thrown everything out the Window and anyone can do what I do now.

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy

2 Likes

For the majority it’s the same as your experiencing at first ,obviously anything where money is involved it’s going to be competitive.You have to be single minded people on here will give you advice but only you can find the answers

2 Likes

You should start demo trading. Demo trading will help you to learn more about market and the trading strategies. You can start placing trade with virtual money in demo account.

1 Like

Demo trading will really help. You must at first use the simplest strategy you can find, and make sure it relies on objective TA, not your own judgement.

When you first trade with real money, make sure your positions are covered by a stop-loss so you always know how much you are risking and always make the position size small - so it really does not matter to you if this one trade is a winner or a loser.

You must not regard losers as mistakes on your part. Focus on the winners and what you did right and how you could make them work better.

Make sure you’re in business, and you’re not a schoolkid. Schoolkids are trained to focus on what went wrong in their work so they can try to make it as perfect as possible. Businesses focus on the successes so they can make as much profit as is available.

2 Likes

I think you just need a demo account. A demo account will help you to gain the right experience at no extra cost. In time you will feel confident and move to a real account, where you will start trading with small amounts. I can also advise you to distract yourself from trading and meditate a little - it will help you relax.

1 Like

how to stay calm for all time particularly when trade in a real account , it depends on your mental ability , if you mediated in a regular basis there is a chance to stay calm most of the time. its my own experience.

honestly speaking i cant control my self most of the time , when making a losses i trade over and over , i know its my emotions but cant do anything without it.

take the beer more and more when trading in a real account and stay calm for all time , its my pattern. ( dont take anyone personally , its a fun post).

1 Like

The objective of being calm in trading in a way demonstrates the importance of process over target. In an individual trade, your target is a win, but only following a good process will get you there. Likewise in trading generally, though your target is calmness, you cannot simply decide to be calm. The more you work at being calm, the further away it is.

Ensure you use processes that build calmness by preventing anxiety - demo accounts, entry by orders, well defined set-ups, thorough TA, longer time-frames, small trade sizes, stop-losses, strict strategy rules etc.

1 Like

just trust yourself and keep on practising it will boost your confidence and helps you to stay calm

1 Like

Thanks for response

1 Like