How to stay up to date

Investing .com is pretty decent . As backup I would go to Forexfactory but til this day I’ve never had to

Follow Dailyfx.com and I think it will keep you up to date about market news and other things.

You can stay up to date by social networking sites like Twitter, UTube channels, LinkedIn, and trained forex forums, follow forex analysts, economists, traders, and trustworthy financial bloggers. They frequently impart insightful commentary, market analysis, and other knowledge.

Install mobile applications specifically designed for forex news and market updates. These apps can provide real-time notifications and customized alerts based on your preferred currency pairs or economic events.

1 Like

To stay up to date, you have to go through different news showing sites and forexfactory and dailyfx.com are popular sites for so.

as backups? what it means?
Do you use forex factory or not?! I didn’t understand it

Thanks @waltoncharles
I also use trading news if you want to know for checking news. :sweat_smile:

I only used Twitter for political purposes.
What are the best FX accounts to follow, in your opinion, I should use it for other purposes, i guess.

Who is your favorite blogger both on twitter and You Tube?

do you use any that you find more practical to introduce to this forum?

Yes I see that most people are using Forex factory website. thank you.

For example, Bloomberg for business news, finance, and data market. It provides real-time market news, financial data, and analysis on various financial instruments, including forex.

Lol, yeah it’s hard but thats the only right way to do it.

The websites mention above are all good sources of news and analysis on the major currencies and pairs.

But every trader already has it in their hands to see what effect the news is having on every currency and pair - just have a look at athe 28 leading pair price charts. Note where price is compared to the 50EMA on each one. If price is above the 50 that is bullish for the base currency and bearish for the counter curency: so the base currency is strong and the counter currency is weak.

Having seen the leading pair charts you now can rank the 8 major currencies from strongest to weakest. If you’re thinking of buying the weakest and selling the strongest, think again.

Have you completed Pipsology?

There is a section about news.