How to stay up to date

everyone please pay attention Maya brought a new question to the baby pips forum :)))

how do I stay up-to-date with market news and trends, and what sources of information should I trust? can any one help?

Thank you for your attentions in advance guys.
:slight_smile:

Some of the best analyses I see are from Dailyfx.com, both on their website and their Youtube channel. They take account of both fundamentals and chart analysis.

1 Like

To find the current trend you just need to study the charts and the news will be on tv news channel or newspapers/websites.

for news I check forex factory. maybe it will help you for news checking while trading. forex

1 Like

I used it since 3 years ago and you can find really good and helpful news there:

2 Likes

It’s difficult for me to accurately read the chart and I see news on different websites.

1 Like

If you can’t read the charts I’m not sure you should be trading. You wouldn’t drive a car without knowing how to read road signs.

3 Likes

Read the market news on a daily routine it will keep you updated regarding the market trends and fluctuations.

Hello MAYA!
Sign up for email newsletters, Many financial news sources offer email newsletters that provide daily or weekly updates on market news and trends. I suggest you to use “The Morning Brew” This daily email newsletter covers the latest business news and market trends!
Good luck

1 Like

I mostly follow websites because I saw that news published on websites have high impact on forex movement.

1 Like

There’s a calendar here too that you can check out:

https://www.babypips.com/economic-calendar

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t know about that.I am interested about watching YouTube channels. will check their channels

you mean my own previous trades charts???
I follow news on Instagram accounts.

thanks chen
I will follow hem on Instagram or twitter if they have accounts.

I am not interested on websites. usually follow on Instagram and twitter

really appreciate your response thanks Margaret

I dont know either how to read the charts. mention here if you fin d something useful

So help us with that how to read the charts to become a trader?

you know it is always hard to make something as a habit and routine
But a great point thanks for saying

hey dear thank you for great response.
do you like it?
let me check that first then I will sign up for news letters.