How To Track Your Trades & Build a Proper Trading Plan

Hi again BP Community

After a long time, here is a video link I am posting in the forum.

Though, the video is long for almost one hour time, yet most of the members may get valuable information from it.

This video is for those people who really want to learn how to seriously and systematically do trading. It differentiates the proper trading vs gambling mind traders’ approach.

So, if you are interested for any Holy Grail, Algo, EA etc, then this video is not meant for you. Please don’t waist your precious time and stay yourself away from watching the video lesson.

Disclaimer:

This video is solely posted for the purpose of providing knowledge to the BP Community. And There is no intention of any type of promotion of his paid course.

1 Like

Lol you’re back. If I remember correctly you were using some ema, cloud and faith strategy. Did it work? Or have you been changing it?

Sorry if you’re not the same person, name sounded familiar.

Yes

Check the link, you would get your answer here

No need to sorry … I am the same person to whom you talked before.

It’s the weekend; a perfect time! Thanks for sharing; I’ll add my option after watching!

1 Like

My pleasure !

I would be pleased to hearing your views. Though the video is not mine, I only shared it.

1 Like

Surely, I’ll & you are always welcome buddy!

1 Like

Gosh… are you still on demo on myfxbook? Have you even progressed at all. The video you put up above, have you actually watched it yourself. To give advice and say this video is for people who want to seriously learn trading you should be using the video yourself first.

If you have really checked the link (which I posted on 28th March, 2019 along with the link of myfxbook account) and have also thoroughly read my post, then you would have seen my progress too. I had closed practicing that account in March, 2019.

It looks that when you was checking my post on Babypips or myfxbook, either you were not in your senses or in some kind of hangover.

You should recheck it with your open eyes and with complete mindfulness.

The answer is YES.

I am already doing trading seriously. So you may say that I am also applying the principles which have been discussed in the said video.

I hope I have addressed all of your questions. However, if you are not satisfied with my answers or want to ask any further question, then you are welcome.

If you have closed your demo, where is your live account myfxbook since march 2019?

The Demo account was opened for practising purposes. And a Journal of which was created at BP forum just to record and sharing my progress with the BP Community.

In March, 2019 when I have achieved my goal, I decided to close this account and discontinued posting my progress to my BP Thread.

As regard with my Live account, I prefer not to share my progress publicly, as most of the traders don’t want to do it.

Sufshiken

Your FUTURE is destined by
What you do TODAY and not TOMORROW