How to trade forex

i am new here, pls can someone teach me how to trade?

1 Like

Up above there is a green list of the beginners guide to FX trading. Press the button that you want and follow the education journey.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hello @modehs!

Thanks for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum! We’re happy to have you!

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology , our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

Enjoy!

Jess

1 Like

Hi and good luck in this long journey :slight_smile:

You can engage yourself with trading communities to gain insights and exchange ideas. And also seek advice from experienced traders , attend webinars and seminars, and start with a demo account to start trading.

You can learn a lot here by reading in the forums and studying pipsology.

Start by acquiring a solid understanding of financial markets, trading concepts, and the specific instrument(s) you intend to trade. Learn about fundamental analysis, technical analysis, risk management, and different trading strategies. There are numerous educational resources available, including books, online courses, webinars, and trading forums.

The only thing I can say and I strongly suggest is pipsology school.
Just check it out mate!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I hope you’re going through the School here already. Remember to be patient as you go through this journey. Good luck!

You should first and foremost develop your basics for which you have to watch video tutorials on Youtube and apply your earned knowledge on demo account.

1 Like

new members are always welcomed here.
however you sked very general question start with pipsology in babypips

Learning the basics of trading is necessary for you otherwise you can’t make space in the market. Watch youtube videos to develop your basics.

1 Like

Practice with demo accounts to gain experience before trading with real money. Use risk management techniques, study charts and market news, and stay disciplined in following your plan.

First and foremost you have to learn how to use strategies on the market properly because strategy-based trading bring more profit to traders.

1 Like

First develop your basics through reading e-books, watching video tutorials and you can go for buying a paid course for self-development.

Hello and welcome to the best forex community ever!
Oh, the School of Pipsology! It’s a real gem for newbie traders . I absolutely loved it! The way they break down forex trading concepts into easy-to-understand lessons is pure gold.

no disrespect intended at all, and i hope i don’t come across impolitely, but these are exactly the two types of “educational” resource i’d strongly advise aspiring forex traders to avoid

it’s pretty easy, in a mostly-beginners forum like this, to distinguish between those (mostly not-yet-steadily successful) posters who have learned entirely from such online “educational” sources - which are in fact mostly overt or covert marketing arising from the reality that it’s so much easier to make a living by selling “information” to traders than it is by trading itself - and those (mostly much more successful) members who have initially learned from established, respected, time-honored textbooks

the difference, in my opinion, roughly and generally equates to that between people who have had a couple of years’ good experience and people who have had something more like the same month’s experience repeated 24 times over

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! The School of Pipsology is indeed a great resource for newbie traders.

1 Like

Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you.

1 Like

It is a complete resource for beginners.

1 Like