How to trade forex

The only thing I can say and I strongly suggest is pipsology school.
Just check it out mate!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I hope you’re going through the School here already. Remember to be patient as you go through this journey. Good luck!

You should first and foremost develop your basics for which you have to watch video tutorials on Youtube and apply your earned knowledge on demo account.

1 Like

new members are always welcomed here.
however you sked very general question start with pipsology in babypips

Learning the basics of trading is necessary for you otherwise you can’t make space in the market. Watch youtube videos to develop your basics.

1 Like

Practice with demo accounts to gain experience before trading with real money. Use risk management techniques, study charts and market news, and stay disciplined in following your plan.

First and foremost you have to learn how to use strategies on the market properly because strategy-based trading bring more profit to traders.

1 Like

First develop your basics through reading e-books, watching video tutorials and you can go for buying a paid course for self-development.

Hello and welcome to the best forex community ever!
Oh, the School of Pipsology! It’s a real gem for newbie traders . I absolutely loved it! The way they break down forex trading concepts into easy-to-understand lessons is pure gold.

no disrespect intended at all, and i hope i don’t come across impolitely, but these are exactly the two types of “educational” resource i’d strongly advise aspiring forex traders to avoid

it’s pretty easy, in a mostly-beginners forum like this, to distinguish between those (mostly not-yet-steadily successful) posters who have learned entirely from such online “educational” sources - which are in fact mostly overt or covert marketing arising from the reality that it’s so much easier to make a living by selling “information” to traders than it is by trading itself - and those (mostly much more successful) members who have initially learned from established, respected, time-honored textbooks

the difference, in my opinion, roughly and generally equates to that between people who have had a couple of years’ good experience and people who have had something more like the same month’s experience repeated 24 times over

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! The School of Pipsology is indeed a great resource for newbie traders.

1 Like

Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you.

1 Like

It is a complete resource for beginners.

1 Like

Would you mind helping out a new trader with some links to valid sources that are worthwhile?
Currently I’m going through the pipsology school. I’m in Aus, still have not chosen a broker yet.

I use this free simulator to back test, https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/39/mt4-trading-simulator an mt5 version is also available. Both are free.

Exactly and beside being complete the way it explain things is creative, fun and enjoyable.

Thank you for your nice thoughts; I hope you find them useful.

1 Like

And also, maintain a journal to document every trade you make, including entry and exit points, reasons for the trade, and the outcome. This helps you analyze your performance and learn from your successes and mistakes.

Have you tried a demo accounts? What was the results on them?

I think keeping a journal is beneficial provided we try to understand the reason for entry and exit, write down our emotions at that time, evaluate whether our profit resulted from our strategy or just a chance, and how the profit and loss compare.