How to trade on Binary option?

Binary Options trading is a quick and much less complicated way of trading than for example traditional forex trading. Therefor it does not come as a surprise that trading in binary options has attracted a lot of traders over the past few years. However, even though a trader can make huge winnings over short time periods, a trader can loose a lot of money over short periods as well. You need to approach this market the same as you would any other. Knowledge, experience, and emotional control are still the factors for success.
How to trade on binary options?

1. Pick a merchant.
  2. Select the resource or market to exchange.
  3. Select the expiry time.
  4. Set the size of the exchange.
  5. Snap Call/Put or Buy/Sell.
  6. Check and affirm the exchange.
    The trading strategy is the most popular kind of sub-strategy for binary options. It is well known to the point that numerous brokers wrongly think that it is the lone strategy they need. In any case, more on that later.
    Until further notice, we should zero in on how you can track down a decent trading strategy. A trading strategy causes you to discover beneficial venture openings. It characterizes which resources you examine, how you investigate them, and how your make signals.
    In this section, we are going to discuss Top 3 Successful Strategies for Trading Binary Options.
    1. Fundamental analysis strategy
    The fundamental analysis strategy basically focuses on analyzing the overall performance of a company. As a trader in binary options, your main goals is to make profits. This can only happen if you invest your money on a company that is doing well.
    2. Technical analysis strategy
    This is a simple but very crucial binary options strategy. Many successful traders use this strategy to influence the way they are going to place their trades. It actually involves analyzing both current and past performance of a particular asset and use the finding to determine how the company will perform in the future.
    3. Basic options strategy
    This strategy is also quite popular among top traders. It helps to cushion traders from incurring huge losses from their investment. Just like any other form of trading, binary options trading also involves risks. This strategy aims to help the trader to minimize their chance of losing their entire investments.
1 Like

Nice info, I didn’t know it but this post of yours will benefit me a lot. And discusses in detail through a post.

Can you tell why binary is so popular? I was unaware of it.

I do not trade in Binary Options but after reading this post I am thinking to start Binary Options but not aware of it much so still want to learn more about it and after it I will start trading.

Hmmm. :thinking: I personally choose to stay away from Binary options because I’ve heard a lot of horror stories about it already. :confused: Do you trade binary options? :open_mouth: Would definitely be interesting to see a journal about it here just to see how it actually works. :thinking:

thank you so much.

yes, i trade with binary option.

Hey Somrat, glad to see this informative post. Thanks for offering such a helpful post, keep sharing more knowledgeable content.

I never really fancied it. I see it has a lot to do with luck and not analysis like Forex.

Binary Options are illegal in most of the Western World - because they are so biased against the punter - I did try them on Demo for a few days before they were banned.

There is no way that Binary Options can in any way be considered as “trading” and the spreads expand during slow times to prevent any meaningful Risk Reward ratio being achievable when gambling in this way.

However I digress

Binary Options are Barred - by reputable Regulators throughout the World. - for good reason !

1. Decide if you want to invest in a stock or an equity.
  2. Determine the desired expiration date (The time the option will end).
  3. Enter the trade or investment’s size.
  4. Determine whether the price will climb or fall and buy or sell a put or call option.