How to use BB and SMAs for M5 Chart same as to M1 Chart..?

I am using Bollinger Bands and SMA Studies for the etoro Charts in 1 Min. & 5 Min. Time Frames…

But, what I want is to see is that I get the same Figures of the 2 Mentioned Studies (for the 1 & 5 minutes) in chosen time frames.

Example; For Instance, Choosing a Candlestick for time 21:00, then for a 1 min. chart, I should be able to see the same figures of Studies (B. Bands and SMAs) as for a 5min. chart with the same time unit (i.e. 21:00) (i.e. irrespective of the Size of the Candlesticks)…

To explain more , I am attaching the Screen shots I did for the 1 min. & 5 min. Charts at different times…

Along with the study tools details I used for it.

The Comparisons I did for the 1 min. and 5 min. Charts w.r.t. the figures of studies…

Can you please,see to it guys and let me know what changes I should make to the settings of the Study tools which can help me to bring the same figures results for both the time frames ?..

compasrison for 1 min. and 5 min

Hi, M1 and M5 chart is very hard to trading and backtesting, maybe you should consider use higher timeframe like M30 or H1. Regards Greg

No, I just use those charts for M1 & M5 Charts for Short terms…
see, if you can solve my issue…

This is the difference between the closing price and the opening price of a new candle. In the lower time frame, this is a very common behavior in the market. Regards Greg

I really don’t get that… Can you tell me, mathematically the way to get the same results for M5 Charts… as I have to see the charts in a long pattern…

I will explain more down here…

I want to know how can I Place Studies of SMAs and Bollinger Bands (what type of settings) on a M5 or greater chart with the results of what I see on a M1 chart ( meaning the “Study Figures” for a “time frame” on the candlesticks and “NOT” the values of the candlesticks itself ) as their are limited number of bars to see on the M1 chart.

Like in the screenshot below…
I added the same settings of BBs and SMA for both M1 & M5 Charts, But their values (Study Values) came different for a selected Time…