How to Use Fibonacci Extensions to Know When to Take Profit

hi so I am trying to use the fib extension and it says
“First, click on a significant Swing Low, then drag your cursor and click on the most recent Swing High. Finally, drag your cursor back down and click on any of the retracement levels.”-
Every time I try it just moves the fib levels I don’t get this

hi I need help drawing the Fibonacci extension

in babypips schooling it says in to draw the fib extension you do it in three mouse clicks

first click on say swing low then drag mouse and click on swing high then click on any of the retracement levels. but does mt4 already have the extension levels built in?

fib retracement is used on either an up or down ‘trend’ , so place the first point on your lowest low (tip of wick or end of bearish candle), then place the second point at the highest high (tip of wick or end of bullish candle). Look up “The Trading Channel” on Youtube and find his vids on fib retracement. He does a great job explaining more in detail about what to look for after the tool has been drawn

yes I know how to insert the fib retracement I do not know how to insert the fib extension levels

ohhh okay, I don’t use the extention levels in my current strategy right now. But YouTube will be one of your best friends along your forex journey…research is a major key. I’m sure you can find a bunch of vids on how to draw the fib extension tool

thanks
:slight_smile: