How will I be a successful trader

Am new trader from Ghana :ghana: I want to be financial freedom through trading

1 Like

I take it you have constructed a ten year plan of how you’re going to meet your goal?

As you now have plenty of time, press the green education button above and begin your learning journey.

Hi and welcome mate. It`s easy to say but not so easy at all to achieve it. Wish you best of luck after all.

Hi there! Forex trading can help you in financial freedom and be successful however you need to be aware of the risk that this market carries.
There are simple tips for being successful in this market.
Choose the right broker
Stay consistent
Know the market like the back of your hand
Risk management is most important
Do not trade with emotions, ever

Welcome to the community. Wishing you all the best!

Hello! Welcome to the family!

First thing I’d like to suggest to you is that don’t be afraid of failure even though it is genuine to be afraid.
And second, develop a positive attitude towards learning and do not neglect risk management no matter how sure you are about your trades.

If you want to be successful in trading, then always have a trading strategy in place -. Do not be greedy and know your limits as to how much you need to make profit in a day. These small things will make you a successful trader.

Financial freedom through trading for absolute beginners is very unlikely. I recommend finding a more stable source of income first and then trading on the side.

1 Like