Http://www.windsorbrokers.com/ Fraud 10,000 dollars

My Account number: 140012
Investor Password(read only): unfair888
MT4 platform download: MT4 Trading Platform (Meta trader 4) - Windsor Brokers

My orders are Resersed and Reopened on 2012.11.08 (November 8, 2012)
Example:
Ticket #8655271
opened at 2012.10.17 11:30, closed at 2012.10.17 12:42
get profits $193.00

On 2012.11.08 (November 8, 2012)
First, they creat a ticket #8753823 resersed my ticket #8655271 and voied -$193 profits
(please see the ticket #8753823)
Then, they reopened a ticket #8753885 with $167 profits
(please see the ticket #8753885)
They stole -$26 from my ticket #8655271

And so on, they Resersed and Reopened too many orders on 2012.11.08 (November 8, 2012),
they stole total -$9539.56 from my account.

Orders closed should be done, they have no rights reopen my closed orders.
I believe that you are a fair and impartial organization. You should not be allowed the company who undermine your credibility.
I am sure that you will give me a fair judgment.

We should unite to combat fraud

We cannot really understand the reason for referring to an old issue now, considering that the same issue was raised on the 9th of November 2012 on Forex Peace army website and was resolved, whereas the client was provided with the required information to which he confirmed that he agreed to.

As such the issue was resolved and the client himself, after withdrawing the funds from his account, stated publicly on Forex Peace Army as issue resolved and that Windsor is very good.

Furthermore the client ended his relationship with Windsor since the 19 of November when he withdrew all his funds held by his account and has never traded with Windsor since then.

At that time you threaten me, do not remove the principal complaint is not even to me, so I had to delete a complaint, but now I want to tell all investors, you are fraudulent, deleted all my profits, I have complained to regulators in Cyprus and in the major forum posting your bad behavior, is not intended to take back profits is to not let more people deceived, to tell you, Windsor can only lose money, not make money, because he is a liar

How is that even possible, that a broker reopens your trades…lol

Yes, you can view the records, they closed my order, and re-open trading

Sounds like something from my freakin nightmare.

They changed my total 56 closed orders, time 2012.10.17 from to 2012.11.08.
They stole me total -9539.56 USD from my account.
Here is an examply shows how they stole money from my account.

“Reopen” should not even be a part of the mt4 vocab…What do u mean “reopen” lol…

If a broker uses mt4 he can do anything with your trades.

Ok, but then people can post the proof of this on sites like these…I’d say that might hurt them more than just paying up for the mistake…

I saw one of such proofs here: Forums - IRONY: Metatrader4 forgot to shred this document…evidence of scam

shh-shh-shhh It’s oh, so quite…shh-shh-shh

bump 1…

Nah, lol, just kidding…need to unsub from this thread too…It horrified me enough

The world is really horrifying. But the truth should be reviled to community:29:

We stay away from windsorbrokers,a big scam