HUCKDATE: Thoughts on GBP/USD

The Sterling is approaching a strong resistance level at 1.3120. I think that’s a good chance to go short.

GBPUSD broke out of the resistance level. If bears are able to bring it down below 1.31 we will again enter into the downward trend channel.

Sharp move to the upside but I think it’s not sufficient to sustain the upside momentum.

GBPUSD broke the resistance, next level is 1.3360, will be looking to open short there.

GBPUSD moved lower, hopefully this week there will be an uptick to first res at 1.3365.

Neutral for the time being, waiting for fresh new developments.

It’s been trading sideways for the past two months. Hopefully this month will bring volatility back in the pair.

Looking to go short at 1.3250. It seems it may try to go higher from here.

It’s closing in on my short entry at 1.3265. Let’s see if it holds!

I’m considering going short at 1.3270. I think it’s a good entry for a short play on the short term.

I’m bearish for today’s Retail sales in less than an hour. I’m also short, so I’m biased.

Good support level on the short term at 1.2720. Possibly it’s worth thinking about a long position with a tight stop.

The GBP/USD pair broke the support at the double bottom of 1.2786 and is now trading at 1.2770. Let’s see if it breaks further below 1.2660.

The Sterling shot up yesterday without any fundamentals to back it up afaik. Today’s data can boost the rally.

Let’s see if it’s gonna break the 100 and 50 day moving average.

It looks like the Pound is preparing to make a move to the upside. Let’s see how this unfolds.

It’s approaching a good level to go short at 1.3220. Let’s see if it gets there this week.

The pair reached the inflection point at the 100- and 50SMA and retreated to lower levels. I’m expecting it to touch the 1.28 level briefly before continuing to the upside.

I don’t think GBPUSD found the bottom on the short term. I’m expecting another leg to 1.2660.

Wow, big move to the upside.