Hugos Way broker feedback

Good day fellas;

AM new to this site but definitely not new to trading lol. : ))
Has anyone got any long time, live account feedback on this “Hugos Way” forex broker, I had already opened an account with them but had not deposited live funds yet as I wanna exercise due diligence and get as much feedback about this broker, positive, negative etc. so i could decide on whether to fund my account or look for another broker; is there procedure of bitcoin method of deposit also safe etc…?

I am sure you have checked the reviews on Forexpeacearmy and you see they have bad complains. Any deposit method is safe, what matters is whether the broker will give you money when you request for it. Start with a small amount and test their system. Read their rules and regulations or terms of service. Also find out what strategy they don’t allow and fees for trading.

Never heard of this broker. I use Forexchief, I did my investigations before going live with them. No issues with this broker for months of using their platform. It is good you brought up the topic, but if no one is saying anything, it means none is using the broker. Move to another one.

What made you interested in Hugos Way to begin with?