HunterFX Review

HunterFX has been growing a lot in popularity on YouTube. He’s also got quite the collection of paid content and paid mentorship available.

There’s no reviews of him on sites like ForexPeaceArmy or whatever, so it’s really hard to say how legit he is.

There are some people on YouTube bashing him and stuff like that. Obviously it’s hard to say if they have any merit. There’s many scams out there and whatnot. I’d like to take him at his word and just believe him for what he is. I have gotten a few solid tricks from his free videos publicly available.

Have you paid for any of his content yourself? Would you mind taking a moment and talking about your experience? I would love to hear some comments from some people who’ve actually paid for his content and have been successful/failed with it.

Yes I signed up for his paid discord signals service… He’s an arrogant @$$ and should really pay someone with better customer service skills to handle his emails…
I think it was an unusually bad week, but last week they lost 3% between him and his 3 other traders

Thanks for the reply!

From talking to people in the discord about the signal service, I did hear that they had a pretty rough but at the beginning. I’ve heard they offered some existing promos to people who had previously tried it, also and the people in the discord seem to be suggesting that things seem to be improving a lot in the signals thing, though I haven’t tried it or anything.

Hunter def has a very strong persona. I’m not sure how much of it is legit and how much of it may be a bit of a character he acts as for his channel. He’s pretty strong in his marketing type stuff and it could be part of how he brands himself, even if it comes across a bit abrasive to many.

I appreciate your experience, though!

I did end up deciding to pursue his video course which also includes his ebook.

While the course is pricy, I can tell he put a lot of work into this content over his time trading and I did find the course adds a lot of value to my trading and I did walk away with a more clear view of what I was looking for. I don’t regret my purchase and I don’t feel deceived or mislead. I definitely enjoyed it.

You just have to know going in that no one can make you a good trader. His course mostly cleared up a lot of stuff he already demonstrates on his youtube channel, but most importantly, he cuts all the fluff and gets straight to the point. I think there was around 200 minutes of videos and I definitely will be rewatching quite a few of them multiple times.

It’s a bit too advanced for a no experience trader, but with a but of aptitude and a little bit of experience, a beginner could get through it if they’re patient and willing to work. If you’re a more experienced, but not insanely profitable trader or new to price action stuff (this includes me), you can get through it in a couple days with intentions of going back and reviewing, practicing, etc. That’s where the magic and real work is.

Anyways. Just putting it out there if anyone is skeptical and runs across this. Hunter is a pretty straight shooter in this area. I talked to him in the discord, also. He was very emphatic about stretching the free content, joining in the streams, asking questions there, participating, etc, and seeing if I still needed help before purchasing the content.

If you’ve watched some of his content, like what he’s doing, want to speed up the process and cut out the fluff and get most of the info all in one place (and the price isn’t scaring you), it’s worth going through. It definitely speeds up the process and makes everything concise if you are into his way of trading.

1 Like

I’m a bit suspicious of this post now… Chris Hunter being helpful and informative when speaking to him is the antithesis of the Chris Hunter I have spoken to on several occasions

1 Like

Just btw., he failed the FTMO Challenge. I know this can happen, but as a profesional trader (that’s what he claims to be) he had huge drawdown. You can check out reviews on him on youtube. Cheers

He’s standoffish at times, no doubt, but I’m speaking from my experience. I’m sorry if your experience differs. I get where you’re coming from, though. Obviously I could have easily had a different experience than you or whatever. When I’ve asked questions, sometimes it takes a few days to get an answer and sometimes it’s only a few words and stuff, so I could see people taking it as rude, also.

That I had heard. I know other professional traders that live off of their trading that have failed it, also. So, it’s not immediately disqualifying, in my opinion. Plenty of long term traders have bad months and most don’t consistently make 10% in a month.

I’ve not watched his videos on it, but unlike most, he’s not trying to hide it, either. He openly admitted that he failed and that it didn’t work out. I’m sure he went into it cocky and over confident and stuff, which again, isn’t ideal, but it doesn’t immediately disqualify anything, either. His attitude towards things and his approach may negatively affect his trading results, but after going through that video course, I didn’t feel like it negatively affected the quality of the information I received. And in the private video course, all the fluff is cut out. His ego doesn’t present itself except in one video that was from the youtube channel that was included in the course. He’s very dry, direct, and professional in the course I went through.

Anyways. I’ve heard things about the signal group going awry at the beginning and whatnot and I can understand, from what I hear, why people might be salty in that area. I haven’t and have no intentions of signing up for that part. I was happy with the video course, though it was a bit on the pricy side.

Well maybe he’s nicer before you buy lol… I had already paid him 147 dollars…