Hybrid scalping system

so thats my last trade for today… lets see what happens

hi to all… this is my first setup for today and its a winner … i know i repeat myself but thanks for this great system :slight_smile:

Great work can’t Wait to give it a try

second trade second winner

SierraRS500 thanks for posting images but could you please use IMG code for images when uploading so that they are preserved in full visibility its quite hard to see your chart at momment.

Use “” to see images in post in full size.

Meanwhile i would like to point out that trading minor economic news with focus on Bollinger bands used by this system is very easy. Anyone trading it this week catching every single news could make a lot pips this week (500 on all major pairs together).
Simply watch for news that spike price 10 pips out of BB and enter for pullback. This only applies for minor (smaller) news, not important one like NFP for USD or UK employment news.

looks like a good system,hope everyone will try it.

Hi Janpec,

Thanks for inventing this system. Today i practiced this system directly in my live account. Made some wrong and gain some pips. I think to gain most from a system, the system’s rule should be followed strictly.

Sure system rules should be followed strictly to gain profits.

Hi, do you think EUR/USD is worth doing with this system,aside from volatility,which can be sometimes low.I studied ichimoku much,so I know that it mostly works with JPY pairs ,what do you think? Also in what hours do you trade and on which days?

what a nice performance. Yes ichimoku still the best shoot on our trading strategies reference but still need combined with stoch on entry rule i think

Hi, do you think EUR/USD is worth doing with this system,aside from volatility,which can be sometimes low.I studied ichimoku much,so I know that it mostly works with JPY pairs ,what do you think? Also in what hours do you trade and on which days?

Yes i am trading EURUSD aswell. I do trade it less than other pairs becouse as you said it has quite low movement those days, but after news its still worth trading it, especially focusing on Bollinger bands at those momments. For example just now on EUR news it spiked 40 pips (10 pips over Bollinger Band) and leaving 20 pips behind on pullback.

As for Ichimoku working on Yen pairs only thats only a myth or at least its being said becouse it was made for Yen pairs. It is not true at all. It works on any pair, and i do mean any pair which means not just currency pairs but also gold, silver and similar.
I have also added gold and silver on trading list since last week and its going well, it is quite different beast from currencies (especially gold) becouse selling or buying power can exceeded of limits in compairision to currencies if you are tied and based on technical system so more caution has to be used.

That may be the book I’ve read was published in the 90’s so since then many western traders may have incorporated ichimoku in their strategies adding and extra usefulness to it.I will definitely check your system on demo and I’m very curious what results will it give.I will inform you on my results.
[B]I also have the following questions:[/B]
-how much is your max account risk ,and what RR ratio’s do you trade or just pure visual trading based on the indicators?
-in “normal” conditions what is the expected monthly growth of the capital, and what was your max drawdown?
TY :slight_smile:

ps. have you considered renaming your system to “Holy grail hybrid scalping” :13:

Hey Proximus,

Sure let us know and please post some live charts if you can so that others can learn not just daily results.

My account risk per trade is usually 5%, but i have to say those days i rarely even go into draw dawn that exceeds 1% of account balance. This system allows very sharp entries allowing you to minimize DD and on other hand increase your lot size to maximize gains. For example my usual trade consists of 30 eur drawn dawn and closed 80-100 eur of profits in the end. (3 pips DD and 8-10 pips profit).

Growth conditions if we exclude start of April and end of May on very strong fundamental moves which do not represent “normal” day are very strong if you would use same ratio as i do. I have ended this month 100% which means deposit of 5k was fully returned under profits.I am basically withdrawing profits every second day. But there could be days when i gather even above 1k in 1 day, it depends but have to say lately almost every second day could provide you very good income of 50 pips if you aim entries right.
My maximum draw dawn in last 30-40 days was bellow 10%, but yes i did had more before. But i do have to say that i am improving as trader every month 100%, i have already new updates for Hybrid v2 (v3 will be latest version) which are some used from v1 system and some small added new things. News trading especially is (will be) biggest addition to v3 system, before i thought trading news just doesnt makes much sense becouse you cannot predict them, but with this system its easy to trade pullbacks which could give 10 or more pips on each release.

Just a proof of some latest trades:

Good point mate.We’ll see how the system will work in the long run.I would certainly limit myself to 2% max risk.
Here i made a post where i explain why not to risk more than 2% (actually ~ 1-1.5 is optimal) in the long run. (Who knows next month what conditions will give :stuck_out_tongue: )
For now it’s impressive but i`ve seen EA’s with similar results,but unfortunately after a time the luck will reverse and then a less acc risk will come in handy :45:

http://forums.babypips.com/other-trading-tools/56062-account-risk-drawdown-statistics.html

Mathematically, you should try to decrease your risk as proximus has stated. I’m not sure if you are trading full time and have to withdraw your profits, but if you aren’t living off the income, you should leave your profits and allow your account to grow to a point where you can decrease your risk and still earn the same amount. It will serve you well in the long term.

However, you do seem to be doing well with this system/strategy Jan, so best of luck with your continued success. I am still trying to fully understand it and have seen more trades go against than what you are seeing, so I must be missing something. For instance, GPBJPY @ 6:00 ET, showed what looked like a great pin bar through Bollinger and the second support, but unfortunately price fell an additional 40 pips after I entered @ 152.647 (15 minute chart)

I’m looking at a way to try and weed out these false signals because at this point, I’m seeing roughly 50% success rate with a 1:1 RR and spinning my wheels.

However, you do seem to be doing well with this system/strategy Jan, so best of luck with your continued success. I am still trying to fully understand it and have seen more trades go against than what you are seeing, so I must be missing something. For instance, GPBJPY @ 6:00 ET, showed what looked like a great pin bar through Bollinger and the second support, but unfortunately price fell an additional 40 pips after I entered @ 152.647

Yes i did enter on this one too and it was a loosing trade, overall it was decent loosing trade on my side for a while. I have closed many profitable trades today but still trying to come to break even on GJ.

Ok managed to close that GJ on BE now.

Are you trading mainly on the 15 or 5 min chart and did you re-enter right after the loss? I chose not to after it broke through support so strongly, but it did retrace nicely from there if it was taken.

spike price 10 pips out of BB: is that meant in a 5 minute time frame? and do you have any other indicators in use?

Any updates to the EA?