Hybrid scalping system

I have idea about scalping , but about hybrid scalping this is first time , so i hope i will able to apply this technique must and will able to make some profit by using hybrid scalping technique

I’m eagerly waiting for the .pdf and the EA.
Need gain more knowledge of this forex system and need to be sure that I can trade for living before I quit my job. :slight_smile:

Ciaciu quiting job for trading is not needed at all for most jobs. It depends though what you do if you are really 100% without any second to look on charts then surely is not possible, otherwise its no problem…ofcourse unless you really dont like your current job:D

I certainly don’t like my current job :smiley: , but anyway if you make enough cash from trading why would you bother having a job at all, you have more freedom, all day on the beach and on holiday 24/7,think about that.

But hold on, if this system works as good as you guys say, that doesn’t guarantee that an EA can do the same thing as a human brain.It will eliminate some negative properties of human trading but it will more traits positive too.A robot can’t distinguish a bad trade from a good one.

When i use to work and i had a job that i did not like, i would look around for another one while i was still working. Then i would make the switch .

[B]QUIT A JOB IS IN FACT A VEEERY BAD IDEA.[/B] Unless you are consisted successful with one method for over 1 year and own a account of 100000 Euro. (I am not joking)
look this video how you can trade with 20 minute per day
PART TIME TRADER -1- INTRODUCTION - LEARN FOREX LIVE
and go through all the other number of videos
good luck!

but anyway if you make enough cash from trading why would you bother having a job at all, you have more freedom, all day on the beach and on holiday 24/7,think about that.

Ofcourse that is a good point. But really in my book that means i would need 10 times larger capital than i curently have so that i can be relaxed not worried in case if i have bad month. Achieving same results with smaller capital and pushing towards 100% every month is hard. But sure if you have 100k lying arround you should really consider it:D

But hold on, if this system works as good as you guys say, that doesn’t guarantee that an EA can do the same thing as a human brain.It will eliminate some negative properties of human trading but it will more traits positive too.A robot can’t distinguish a bad trade from a good one.

At this momment i have developed many EAs with a fellow trader of mine, and basically most of them do work just like i trade system, except the only problematic factor is when fundamentals keep pushing price higher, or price gets recharged by new trend push- talking for pullbacks, therefore i have decided to strenghten system on trend trading site and all new examples i have shown especially “Trend dumper” are excellent to provide such information for when pullback trade is not safe anymore. But at momment all my EAs are separated so combining it all into single EA that could read required information of pullback trade from trend setups and other way arround could be a bit more difficult.

The way that current trend setups work are perfectly lining with pullback trades becouse once you spot trend setup (for example trend dumper) and if you are in pullback trade which has somehow appeared as bottom entry of bearish trend, it means that you should certainly consider exiting and counter trading it now. And they go very well hand-in-hand becouse they come back to back on charts.

im online 12h a day. if you wont i can test with you this robots and share the results

I have been asked before if i use M1 charts for entry, here is one example of use. I have just netted 11 pips on this entry. Higher time frames were used to get proper picture of trend and M1 was used for precise Trend dumper entry. Please note i am using double Bollinger bands on picture and Trend Magic indicator (which is only visual help for Ichimoku) thats why chart is a bit clutted. Probably most of all things you can trade Gold is the one where using precise M1 entry is worth it becouse it has high movements. Additionally i have mentioned that V2 system (pullbacks) were not suggested to use for Gold trading, new V3 version with Trend dumper especially is completly adjusted to be traded for gold and it works perfectly.

Here is example of Trend dumper method today that could be traded on GJ and how you can manage lot sizes according to how and where it appears. For example you can double up lot sizes on entries where trend dumper pattern appears on two time frames at once. Examples are entries number 3 and 5. Those appeared on M5 and M15 charts at once, you can notice that fall has been significantly higher than on those entries where pattern appeared on M5 only. Overall oportunities like this are great and show how strong trading this pattern is, all you need is to find trend that is represented by lower lows (in this example) and follow it on all charts from m1 to h1 for finding entries.

All entries on pictures are short. Aprox 50 pips could be gathered here. Counting all JPY pairs over 200 pips and all todays pairs including gold over 500 pips in single day.

Dear All, thank you for the advises :slight_smile: means a lot.
Bernardo, I will try to watch all the video series.
Really like this thread.

Btw Jan, any update regarding the .pdf :smiley:

nice job jan

what settings are you using for stochastic?

1. scalping 5m 15m
  2. intra-day trade 1h 4h

Hey Bernando, settings for stoch are:
K:5
D:1
S:3 (or 5 either is ok, 5 is bit more relaxed)

Meanwhile Gold could be setting up for new short.

D:1 ?? this give me just the red line covered under the blue line ?
picture: 5,1,3, and 5,3,3,

Yes that is right, i only use one line, really no need to use both of them. its clear dirrection from single line crosses are not needed. Always keep charts as clean as possible becouse there are already many thing that will pollute it. Besides i also have RSI thrown in on some charts in same indicator window than Stoch is so it just makes it cleaner.

*Gold short was exited from before in 5 pips profit only, end of fridays are always wierd for gold as it tends to rally up before market close.

Next week is financial tornado. FED tappering comming almost certain on 17th, expected strong USD bullish rally, unless they release very weak tappering for next three months-which could result in oposite action. Gold shorts and UJ longs still seem best expected for next week. Trend dumper should be main and only thing to trade in such condition avoid pullbacks.

Here are more examples and explanations of trading with Trend dumper and V3 version of Hybrid system (note that at the moment i am keeping charts of V3 system without Bollinger bands and TMA indicator to keep them cleaner to learn from).

hi jan this is nice explications.
can you please post the indicators, thanks

You can download Trend magic indicator here:
Trend Magic MT4 Indicator Download | Forex Signal - Trading strategy - MT4 Indicator

Trend magic indicator is not really needed, but it is help becouse it helps you identify either up or down trend.
All other indicators (Ichimoku and Stocastics) are part of MT4 by default, settings on all indicators have been explained before already (Trend magic indicator is also default on settings).

Is this system using entry/exit(TP/SL) method- to the point?

SL for v3 are new lows or highs depending on either you are short or long, additionally you can use support and resistance and basic PA rules for SL and TP.