Hybrid scalping system

Hope everyone had good weeked, gold has given amazing oportunities this week probably over 1000 pips in all entries. Next week i will do full day on Tuesday of gold trading and GJ will be posting trades live on forum if anyone will follow.

how to take news as an indicator for a trend. To know if the trend is strong or weak. look at this video
NEWS TRADING -7- SPIKE READING - LEARN FOREX LIVE

Bernardo thanks for link i have check it out and there are some nice videos of this forex trader. Will download indicators aswell to try them out.

Hector always mention some indicators for download. I never found out were they are to download (maybe is payed). Had to search in google. mostly found in Forex Factory even its not the origianl one but mostly almost similar.

Suspect looks me the guy posted the videos in forex knights. He answer like he is Hector but he is not and he give not his real name. Well it does not concern me as long I can see the videos. But dont let him manage your account as he offers.

If you find the downloads let me know.

Closed first gold long in few seconds for 15 pips, meanwhile keeping second long opened.

hi janpac1000 … first thank you for your nice thread ‘hybrid scalping system’.i wish to follow your trading style.for those i’m starting to learning all the posts of the thread… but i wish to know
1.how do you take fundamental analysis regarding any pair or a single currency?(from any particular website or from google.)
2. do you please provide me some websites name that helps you to learning.

please tell me the way that you learn.(so as i can learn)

sorry for my bad english.thanks

hi janpac1000 … thank you for your nice thread regarding

scalping system.i wish to learn and follow your trading

style.but please inform me about -

1. How do you get the ‘fundamental analysis’ regarding any

pair or any single currency.(from any particular website or

google)
2. about your market “forward guidence”.

i want to achive your learning style and wish to follow

them.

please answer as clear as you can.

thank you.

you dont need to go far just make the school here on this website
School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

Sorry, how should I config BB Alert? What does the parameters mean?

Janpec where do you place the TP with trend dumper

Going to trade Gold only next week. Probably debt agreement will be meet on Monday which could push Gold bellow 1300 and turn it bearish again. I will be looking for shorts in early Monday with BE SL.

Flat line represents where shorts are no longer valid entry for me, and both arrows represent possible down move, second arrow on debt agreement. About 300 pips trade opurtunity there.
Screenshot by Lightshot

be carefull. read that first
Gold Forecast and Silver Price Outlook for October 21-25 2013 | Trading NRG

Gold rallies/dumps.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Basically almost every fundamental rally bind by US news or positions clearing major levels act the same way after rally or dump is completed. Profit taking and counter trading takes place, then price forms bullish/bearish pinbar right on support/resistance of last most rejected level, and then the price moves again to top/bottom realised by rally/dump. Overall those are 50-100 pips trades placed in dirrection of rally/dump.

Do you got a broker with a small spread? I need change.

Hi Jan. My name is Peter. I was wondering if you still use your system? If yes, could I maybe ask you some questions? That would be great. Regards Peter :5:

Jan can you please explane in simple words. So I understand nothing what you mean. And please post just screenshots normal dont use lightshot. Ist easier to read, thx.

@ newsealand just ask, dont ask if you can ask lol

Hey there.

This is some awesome trading system. Thanks for sharing it.

But can anyone explain or point me in the right direction about TMS (trading made simple)?

Waiting for that v3 PDF, as I couldn’t understand much from the charts.

Cheers.

Hi Bernardo, I’m using fxdd the spread for major pairs quite small. Or you might try hotforex, I read in earlier page that Jan use that broker too. I don’t know whether Jan still use it or not.

Hi Jan,
.pdf for v 3.0 pleazzeeee, I’m eargerly to learn this great system, but my frozen brain can only digest small amount of knowledge from the thread :smiley:

I am curious about V3 system :slight_smile:

nice system janpec, I am really impressed :slight_smile:

Hi all, any improvement using this system?

anyone wanna share the result? :slight_smile: