Hybrid scalping system

Been lurking…I’m in chat now, you are there but not responding. Can’t send pm because I’m new.

I thought new message would send a mail from babypips but was not coming :frowning:
chatroom always problem. need a plugin and java installed

Alright session completed today. I am up for another one tomorrow maybe at 15:00 GMT+1?

I’ll be there.

Here’s the text from the session if anyone is interested, converted to html.
tv_chathistory_2013-11-16.zip (14.5 KB)

Thanks go to Janpec!

Janpec,

I want to attend it. Will be online at 15 hrs ur time.

Best regards

Sure no problem vicaas make sure that you are in babypips chatroom.

Guys meeting is postponed for 1 hour, please understand we are just finishing up windows. Thanks.

Ok session complete, maybe next one on Friday.

I’m interested in attending the next session, keep us updated.

To those who have attended session yesterday remember my drawings on AUDUSD dirrection which was up, and it did gave +50 pips on long.

Look for EURAUD shorts today and tomorrow.

GBPUSD still has climbing to do, 50 pips still there for possible longs.

@lewts will do.

Hi Janpec1000,

Unfortunately I can´t attend chat sessions. However I´m longing to start practicing the V3 of your system. When do you expect to finish the document?

Thanks!
Regards

I just went through the chat session and I consolidated the majority of the info into a PDF (attached). Feel free to use this in your guide @janpec1000

I missed both of these sessions, I was in the chat room for a long time and did see you, sent several messages, but did not receive any response. The next time, please give everyone some room to schedule, it would be very helpful if you schedule ahead, 1 day ahead at least. I really hope I don’t miss next time… :frowning:

Parry sorry to hear that. Next session planned for Friday, 16:00 GMT+1, but please guys i am not professional i only do this to help you so please dont hold me for time if i skip meeting for hour or two becouse i am not completly sure how will i be with time on Friday due to colledge, all i can say i will do my best to be at given hour.

Some trade examples that can be taken today with system. Over 200 pips. The only wierd and unusual thing today was EU i have highlighted where low and support was actually broken but price returned back above 1.350 level, but nothing to worry about with using exit based on formed lows it is only 15 pips loss and overall it still makes great profitable day of 200+.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

If anyone is still trading from session attendants here is EU short in case of pattern break:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Not a problem, Janpec. No apologies needed. You are doing all this for us, that too for free. We cannot ask for too much. You have no idea how thankful we are for all your contributions. Anyway, were you able to record those previous sessions by any chance ? Would you be recording the sessions next week ? It would be very helpful for people like me who have not been able to make it / might not make it for the upcoming sessions.

The problem is that i cannot record becouse my CPU is already overheating a lot and i can have barelly decent performance trough session, if i add any recording software such Fraps or something performance will be terrible so its really not an option, ofcourse unless it is done by some attendee.

I could help record sessions for you @janpec1000. I’m also interested in helping you put together the v3 PDF file. PM me