Hybrid scalping system

Thank you for input, dont worry as i said before i have done all my studies on Ichimoku raw by just looking at charts and that tought me more than any book could, becouse i know what works and what not. And as what you suggested its true i use everything of that already, but this is mainly for what i use for guide and additional confirmation and never for entry rule, becouse it is simply not strong enough signal. I did use all sort of Ichimoku breakouts, kumo breakouts, bounces of Kijun for entries when i started using it, they work but certainly for my own personal trading style with a bit higher lot sizes and rather precision entries if possible i have came to conclusion that becouse their winning percentage is arround 60-30 or 70-30 percent in winning favour it was not enough before as i was not using stop losses.

Now new system has been completly wrapped and its very robust, it still uses all previous knowledge of Ichimoku for reference on trades, but real entry confirmations come almost strictly from Price action (candles, lows/highs, trendlines, SR and SD).
Its interesting to see really how much did using of new system improved my view on markets. With previous systems i had trouble seeing dirrection of currencies on higher time frames or especially where they will go in longer run, mainly as system was scalping pullback trading as agressive method. I am gathering 500-1000 pips worth of analysis with new system per week, which was never possible with older system as i was picking smaller trades of max 10 pips usually only.

Now new system is all in all system, can be scalping just as well as long term trading.

Please can you consolidate a guide to the v3 of the system?
Iā€™m usually leaving orders for PA and longer terms trade. But Iā€™ve been looking for a scalping method for day trade and I follow system 1 and 2 but Iā€™m lost in v3 which indicators, entries, everything. I just got the patterns you showed usā€¦

Impressive results thouā€¦

I think that is a FANTASTIC idea !!.. It would be so helpful if you could do this for us. That way we would be getting all the information directly from the horses mouth. :slight_smile: Thank you so very much. Iā€™m looking forward to this chat / Teamviewer session. Additionally, if we record this video and put it on Youtube, it will benefit millions of other users as well.

Iā€™m up for itā€¦

nice idea. Is it TeamSpeak 3

Hi Janpec,

Count me in. I would like to join. Thanks in advanceā€¦

Alright sounds good, is there perhaps more people interested doing it today in few hours?
I am fine for either today or tomorrow.

yes, I want to join too. Thanks!

What time exactly for today?

Now in 30 minutes if there are at least 3 people showing up on babypips chat, otherwise tomorrow.

Iā€™m inā€¦but I have never used baby chat before are we going to be in the lobby or in one of the other two rooms?

Hi Janpec, please give us at least a dayā€™s advance notice before you schedule the video session. I absolutely want to attend, but if you give a 30 min notice, I probably wonā€™t be able to join. Iā€™m down under, on the other side of the globe, not in the US. Hope you understand.

Yes i understand, by the way i am not in US i am in central Europe, GMT +1 time.

Sorry guys i have to go somewhere , i will be back in 2-3 hours time. If someone will be there we can start then. Aprox 21-22.00 GMT+1 time.

Let us know when you are back.
Iā€™m available without audioā€¦

I am here all saturday

still waitingā€¦

Guys we should start in 1 -2 hours. Please get on babypips chat.

You realized that 6 people were waiting for you in the chatroom yesterday hours and hours because of your ā€œpreciseā€ time management?
What is so difficult on telling "We start at 18:00 GMT+1 for example? :45:
And not we start within the next 1-3 hours! :confused:

Ye the problem is that i am bad at time managment in most of the things i do, though i specified 1-2 hours starting time becouse we are remaking windows in aparment and i am helping father on working so i was not sure when i will be finished. I am ready now anyways if people are there to show up.

As for yesterday i have checked three times but there was only 1 person in room. I kinda fell asleep after that. If there were people waiting i hope that people could join today.