Hybrid scalping system

You saw no patterns on all timeframes? and I saw one on each one, man I really am not getting it then, I thought I was understanding it.

janpec, I want to ask what is TMA indicator? I heard you use TMA in your new system.

Oh sorry i jumped on conclusion too quick there. I havent even been looking for patterns honestly i only looked quickly all TFs and it was obvious bullish trend everywhere with higher lows so i jumped in long for that. Not saying there were no patterns but on my quick look i wasnt looking for them.

Anyways guys see ya tomorrow for some session, hopefully all guys that have been on sessions already so we can do only advanced stuff. (15:00 GMT+1)

*You can download TMA indicator from first page , there are indicators posted there in attachment. *

If you like alert for patterns there is a small window in this broker site

https://www.jfdbrokers.com/en/news/jfd-research.html

TMA repaints a lot. go for “TMATrue”, its better. I have them on my charts to see when price can possible reverse. Special with scalping.

noone uploaded the chat from session 4. was hoping to read it.

thank you janpec. can I join tomorrow session? dont worry I wont ask past session.

okay Bernardo, I will search that. thank you so much.
edit: can you share that indicator here? :slight_smile:

Yes you are wellcome to join but if there is majority of members from previous sessions we will do stuff as i said before. Its not hard to you will be able to jump in it.

I’ll be there, looking forward to the new content tomorrow

Any chance of getting the chat uploaded from previous session?

okay no problem.

so when will you start?

nice Head and Shoulders pattern here:

i sent you per mail

can I get also? and the latest session, can you share?

thank you

jan can you please post your notce TMA indicator you mentioned in meeting. I can not find it. Is it spelled right? Or is it not the one for demande zone?
blitzheart I think we cant post files in this forum. I think lamacus will work it over and post.

oh okay thanks

Long USDCHF.

Was able to get 8.5 pips out…thanks.

May get back in if M1 sets up again

Something interesting…the ultimate “Bear” market formation:

Do you see it?

let me know if anyone needs text file/html…here’s pdf:
tv_chathistory_2013-11-29_08.25.00c.pdf (274 KB)