Hybrid scalping system

Exited USDCHF +25, holding secondary long on +25. Not bad for week start.
We have nice setups coming here are pictures:

Very nice setup on CJ, broken trendline is short for sure, huge target but first target is 100 pips.
Screenshot by Lightshot

AU
Screenshot by Lightshot

GCAD
Screenshot by Lightshot

Missed EU short very nice HandS.

Guys next session will be either Friday or Saturday, not sure about day yet, same time as we always start. I was thinking this time we could rather do it trough Forex tester software instead of MT4 so that we can have direct live historical charts so in case if you have some troubles with following system it should be more clear.

Setups on GBP and JPY pairs did not complete. Now more up trend, maybe something forming in Wednesday.

Gold droped 100 pips since my early call today and overall 500 pips since my call few weeks ago. Target is now 1180, shorting as soon as lower lows are meet after ralies is good pick. 1180 could be broken later aswell forming strong drop.

Todays analysis:
Look for longs on GBP pairs.
The rest is here:
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Banked 10 pips on AU long and 10 on EU long today, holding EA long at moment.

Did you stay in EA?? If so you should be waking up to a 100+ pip gain.

AUD hard surprise with GDP to the down side…any surprises were expected to be to the upside, however…look at this:

2 quick pops downwards within 35 min (10 pips) and 5 min (5 pips) of news…wish I had the guts to go with what I suspected, which was the leaking/selling of news before release.

You wouldn’t think a 10 pip pop on a volatile pair like AUDUSD is odd unless you look at the 5 hours before hand where the biggest 3 minute move was a 7 pip drop after a pretty strong climb (around 5 hours before). Plus GBPUSD and EURUSD didn’t reflect these moves…normally they would show something.

The reason I’m pointing this out is that it falls in line with what Jan was saying in session 3 about the manipulation of fundamentals.

GBPUSD 1h
dopple top with divergence
but careful its against daily trend
I wait for a retrace maybe on support 1.6315

Nice analysis there guys, LaCamus those news were rate decisions if i am correct, i will let you know guys how to trade those on next session.

Bernardo i dont think that GBP pairs are yet ready for shorts, seems like it will take more time maybe even not yet this week.

Well not much to trade today, except short on USDCHF if support is broken.

Have computer formated now on fresh windows instal so there is no more overheating and much better performance, which should make sessions much better.

Actually this looks most promising for today, but chances for complition are not good.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Went short on USDJPY…

USDJPY M30: right now

Hm careful there might be a bit too soon. If you see low formed on m15 or 30 and if there is push above exit. You can reenter later again.

Looks like GBPJPY just broke through…

yes that I mean if GU retrace long at 1.6315

I wish you luck with computer. Get a fresh copy of C on an external drive.
Then you dont need ever new install, just copy it back.
I use Paragon Backup & Recovery 2013 Free

USDJPY, out 2 min before news, +15.2 pips.

Ok short on GJ entry bellow 167.45, UCHF long above 0.907
UCAD long
GU short

Forgot to mention i entered short EU after news. Exited now +20. Holding UC long will add GU short soon.

Took your advice on GJ, the others looked a little spooky. UCHF I missed, it shot up…UCAD is ranging.
13 pips out of GJ, thanks again Jan.

Shorting AU at .90124
out -2.4 pips before news

Let’s put this fundamental manipulation theory to the test…
based on moves before CAD and USD news I say good for us, bad to neutral for CAD…that’s my assessment.

Darn news…turned GJ up again. ARGH. When will that retracement come…